- Unique, captivating, and nature-rich. Immersed under a secluded ancient rainforest canopy, our fun river SUP will cradle you in mother nature as you paddle upstream through the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest.
- All gear and experienced instructor
- Free photos
- Tropical fruit buffet
Magical Rainforest SUP
SUP under secluded rainforest canopy
WHAT TO EXPECT
What you're in for?
Unique, captivating, and nature-rich. Immersed under a secluded ancient rainforest canopy, our fun river SUP will cradle you in mother nature as you paddle upstream through the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest. This low-impact adventure will energize the body with a gentle, full-body workout as you explore the rich, tranquil surroundings teeming with life.
We’ll give a full safety briefing and demo on arrival, before traversing through the crystalline freshwater of Mossman Gorge. Along the way our experienced, local instructors will introduce you to a range of native flora and fauna of the wet tropics as you zen out listening to the gentle buzzing of the rainforest. You’ll be challenged to take your SUP skills to the next level with some onboard yoga (if you’re game!), before taking to the rope swing like a Tarzan dare-devel.
Afterward, you can take a refreshing dip in the ‘healing’ river waters of the Kuku Yalanji country and cleanse yourself in a natural body scrub using ochre found on the banks, before tucking into a tropical fruit buffet.
Finally, you’ll finish the session with some ‘extreme paddle boarding’ – just lay back, relax and let the smooth current drift you back to base.
Before you go!
- Bring swimmers towel and maybe a spare set of clothes
- Quick skills session at the start of each tour
- All gear included as well as an enthusiastic and experienced local instructor
- Tropical fruit tasting on the tour
- Stop off at the swimming hole for a cool off
- We provide free photos of your adventure so you can leave your phone behind
- Most crews meet at the Raintrees service station in Mossman (on left opposite hardware) approx 10-15mins north of Port Douglas
- Morning 9 am or arvo 2 pm each day or can do custom larger groups
Magical Rainforest SUP
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Group from 2 to 15:
How to cancel your booking: If you need to cancel your booking, please call Windswell Crew on 0427 498 042 between the hours of 8AM to 6PM.
Late Cancellations/No-Shows: A cancellation is considered late when the booking is canceled less than 24 hours before the booking time. A no-show is when you miss a booking without canceling. In either case, no refund is issued, and a 100% charge will apply.
Cancellation refund: Less than 24 hours - No refund 48 hours - 50% refund More than 48 hours - 100% refund
COVID -19 related border closures - 100% refund Our cancellation policy: We reserve the right to cancel and fully refund at any time due to bad wind, weather conditions, or unseen mechanical problems. The skipper or the operations manager has the final call. For the safety of all our passengers, if the conditions are unsafe, we don't go.