- 1.5 hr scenic sunset cruise in Western Port Bay
- Light appetisers
- Licensed bar to purchase drinks
- Light commentary & chilled music
- Regular seal & dolphin sightings
Phillip Island Sunset Cruise
Join a leisurely twilight cruise on the calm waters of the stunning Western Port Bay, complete with incredible sunset and delicious appetisers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Finish a perfect day on Phillip Island with this 1.5 hr scenic sunset cruise. Leaving from the Cowes Jetty, the route takes you all around Western Port Bay, past Mornington Peninsula and French Island. The 19-metre vessel, Kasey Lee, is a twin-deck catamaran for smooth and steady cruising, with indoor and outdoor seating.
Watch the setting sun light up the local ports as you indulge in some appetisers. You can also purchase drinks at the onboard bar to accompany the views and delicious snacks. Plus, enjoy chilled music to add to the relaxed vibes of the evening.
Along the route, you'll see the decommissioned naval submarine HMAS Otama from up close. It was one of the 'mystery boats' in the Oberon-class fleet with additional surveillance equipment for covert operations throughout the Pacific.
As you cruise, listen to local historical commentary and keep a lookout for seabirds, dolphins and seals, which are regularly spotted in the waters off the boat. You'll return to Cowes all relaxed, just in time for dinner.
Where we visit:
- Western Port Bay
- HMAS Otama
- Mornington Peninsula
- French Island
Phillip Island Sunset Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Family (2 Ad + 2 Ch):
What should I wear and bring?
Please dress for the weather, keeping in mind it is usually cooler on the water. We recommend bringing a water bottle, plus your camera.
Is there a licensed bar on the boat?
Yes, there are drinks available through our licensed bar on board.
Will it be rough?
The bay cruises are generally calm. Our staff will advise all passengers booked if we have any added concerns about sea conditions at least the day prior. We suggest precautions against motion sickness.
Are there toilets on board?
Yes, there are unisex and disabled toilets on board.
Is the cruise wheelchair accessible?
The operator is proud to be inclusive and endeavours to provide accessibility to our cruises for people with all abilities. We have many years of experience in offering personal attention to passengers who may require special care. Some of the services that are available:
- Accessible parking and wheelchair/walker access to our office at the Cowes jetty carpark
- Seating on the jetty on your way to the boat
- Wheelchair, walker and pram access to the boat via a ramp (please be aware that there are up to 15 steps on the jetty itself)
- Accessible toilet on board with extra room and grab handle
- Ample room on board for wheelchairs, walkers and prams as well as room to turn
- Free or heavily discounted cruise tickets for companion card and carer cardholders
- Personal attention by our crew onboard to passengers with special needs
Can I bring my children?
Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Our shorter cruises are perfect for all ages, however, children of all ages must always be under adult supervision.
On our longer cruises, we ask that you are confident that your infant child will okay for the duration of the cruise and take steps to ensure both the infant and their guardian do not get seasick as someone must be able to care for the infant at all times.
- Guests are required to check-in and collect their boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to the cruise departure time
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Cruise dates and times may be changed or cancelled due to weather and passenger numbers, please check our daily updates on our website to confirm your cruise
- If the operator cancels a cruise due to weather or any unforeseen circumstance a transfer or full refund will be offered
- Dietary requirements may be provided for on our catered cruises. Dietary requirements must be provided to us no later than 12 pm the day prior to the cruise. Please note dietary requirements are not catered for on all cruises
- Changes or refunds can be made up to 24 hours prior to travel at no extra cost
- Cancellations within 24 hours or no shows will not be refunded
Read full supplier's terms & conditions