- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All Taxes Included
- Hop on board the spacious “Honi Olani” for a relaxing sailing tour
- Enjoy the picturesque Kona sunset
- Turn up the romance and treat your loved one to an unforgettable evening
- Spot wildlife from the vessel
- Enjoy 2 complimentary bar drinks
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
1 Hour 30 Minute Kona Sunset Cruise
Enjoy Hawaii's beautiful sunsets from the best spot on the water!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hawaii is known for its gorgeous sunsets, so enjoy this moment from the best seat on the island. Set sail and enjoy the Kona coast on board a spacious sailing catamaran.
Catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon as you enjoy this Kona sunset boat cruise with family, friends, or a loved one. Keep your eyes open for the green flash! Better yet, try to spot dolphins or green turtles from the boat. Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona sunset cruise. While you are on board, free snacks and beverages will be served. Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and two free bar drink tickets per adult. You can purchase extra alcoholic beverages at your leisure.
This tour boards from Kona's Honokohau Harbor, Hawaii Island at 4.40pm during the winter and 5.00pm during the summer and sails along the Kona coast for up to 1.5 hours, depending on when the sun goes down. Please check sunset charts for the day booked for approximate timing of return and off-loading.
1 Hour 30 Minute Kona Sunset Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
When does the tour depart/return?
The tour departs at 4.40pm during the winter and 5.00pm during the summer. The sunset cruise ends after the sun goes down, which varies seasonally. Please check sunset charts for the day booked for approximate timing of return and off-loading thereafter.
Where does the tour depart/return?
Kona's Honokohau Harbor, Hawaii Island. The catamaran is docked at Outer Basic Slip #38.
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine after aeroplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State or full-vaccination waiver as of 7/8/21.
- Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks in fully enclosed areas of the boats.
- Hand-washing sinks are available so all guests and staff can sanitize hands.
- All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of the cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies
- Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions