What to Expect
While riding your bike in Boston, take in the beautiful views of Boston and Cambridge, stop by the famous Esplanade, and take a Hatch shell ride across the Zakim Bridge.
The Tour de Boston is our family-friendly bike tour for families with young children or those who are not as comfortable on a bicycle. This route is almost entirely on bike paths along the Charles River. Unlike the City View tour, the Tour de Boston does not include stops at many historic and cultural sites since it does not include travel into Downtown Boston and other neighborhoods in the city. From the serene bike paths on the Charles River to the historic Charlestown Navy Yard, this family-friendly tour is guaranteed to be a wheely good time.
- Massachusetts law requires children to be at least 12 months of age while riding along on a bicycle.
- Children under the age of 12 months will not be allowed on rentals or tours.
- All children ages 16 and under are required to wear a helmet, and all guests are required to wear a helmet when participating in a UA-guided bike tour.
- Child rates are applicable for children aged between 1 to 12.
- You must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike.
- Optional extras paid on arrival: E-bike upgrades USD 35.
What to bring:
- Sports drink or snack
Reviews for Boston Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation