- 3 tantalizing food tastings
- A craft draft cocktail
- A Hemingway Daiquiri
- A locally made beer
- Atiki drink
- A signature margarita
- Complimentary food tour booklet packed with coupons and recommended eateries
- Expert local guide
- Ponchos are provided if necessary
Key West Cocktail CrawlWitness city's best hidden gem bars and find out the interesting stories behind Key West's signature drink with us.
What to Expect
Enjoy a two and a half happy hour experience in Key West Escape through the hustle and bustle of Key West Old Town. Explore Key West's vibrant bar scene, Mary Ellen's Bar and Restaurant, Saint Hotel, Tiki House, and Agave 308.
Key West Food Tours changing the direction of vacationing drinkers off the infamous Duval Street into some of the city's best, most locally loved bars to sample fresh spins on old classics. Discover the iconic stories behind Key West's signature drinks, like the Hemingway Daiquiri. Explore the sights, sounds, and intoxicating flavours of the tiki era, each of its 5 stops revealing a new secret. Curated with fun lovers in mind, this upscale bar crawl is perfect for those who are more inclined to mingling. Let's explore Key West's vibrant bar scene like a true Conch where every day is Friday.
- Key West Cocktail Crawl with Non Alcoholic Drink - 15:00
USD $42Check Availability
- Key West Cocktail Crawl with Non Alcoholic Drink - 15:30
USD $42Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- Key West Cocktail Crawl - 15:00
USD $81Check Availability
- Key West Cocktail Crawl - 15:30
USD $81Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- You must be 21 years and over to participate in this tour, so children and infants are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour requires a minimum 4 guests to run.
- As our stops are locally owned, tours may occasionally replace stops with vendors not listed above, but please rest assured an authentic Key West experience will be maintained.
- No substitution for any food or pre selected drink options.
- All beer, wine and cocktails not included in the pre selection must be purchased separately.
- Please take care of your dietary restrictions and inform us beforehand so that the necessary steps can be taken regarding it.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included. It is standard in the service industry to tip 10 to 20 percent the ticket price.
What to bring:
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
Reviews for Key West Cocktail Crawl
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely