With it's majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles, Death Valley is a nature lover & photographer's dream, making this full day tour with lunch the perfect day out immersed in this unique landscape.
Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Entry to Death Valley National Park, known for its unforgiving landscapes of endless desert, rugged valleys, volcanic craters, & majestic mountains
- A delicious picnic lunch enjoyed while immersed in nature
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Death Valley
- Ghost Town of Rhyolite
- Hell’s Gate
- Zabriskie’s Point
- Devils Golf Course
- Furnace Creek Museum
- The Salt Lake
- Sand Dunes
- Artist’s Pallet
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Hiking or athletic walking shoes, and bring sun protection including a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Reviews for Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.