- Get up to $60 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 30 min smash session, using a 30,000-pound excavator to destroy a car
- Use of spray paint to decorate the car with any therapeutic thoughts before its demise
Excavator Smash Session
Release any pent up anger, frustration, or aggression with this smash session that lets you completely annihilate a car with 30,000 pounds of Caterpillar excavator!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Release the rage! This fun and cathartic experience at the world’s first heavy equipment playground in Las Vegas is a great way to vent any aggression or frustrations while having a blast!
You'll start with a safety orientation and warm-up before getting hold of a can of spray paint. Use this to decorate the car you're about to destroy with your thoughts before jumping in the cab of a Caterpillar excavator and letting loose. Then, under the guidance of an instructor, use the bucket to crush, smash, rip and tear the car apart to your heart's content.
The massive 313FL or315CL excavators pack a huge punch, with over 30,000 pounds of weight behind them. You're going to feel like Hulk doing a Smash! Plus, it has a luxury air-conditioned cab, so you don't need to worry about being a hot, sweaty mess at the end!
This is great therapy for a broken heart, bad boss, terrible day, or just a bit of destructive fun! Where else in Vegas can you have this much enjoyment outside while playing with big construction toys? Come play in the Las Vegas heavy equipment playground!
Excavator Smash Session
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Is the equipment air-conditioned?
Absolutely! All of our machines are fully climate-controlled so no matter what the Vegas weather is doing, you’ll stay comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.
What do I wear? Will I get dirty?
Closed-toed shoes are the only clothing requirement we have. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable. You might get a little dust on your shoes… but unless you want to lie down and roll in the dirt, you’ll leave squeaky clean.
Can I have my friends and family come and watch?
Yes! Of course! We have two dedicated areas for spectators to watch and take photos. Bring your sisters, cousins, uncles, and best friend if you’d like! The more the merrier! Plus, you need someone to vouch for you that you actually operated heavy equipment while in Las Vegas!
Can I have someone ride in the cab with me?
No. For safety reasons, all machines are for one person. This includes no kids in the cab with adults. There is only one seat! The only exception to this is on the 1-Ton Excavators. Guardians are able to assist their kids if they are under 48” tall.
- The Operator requires that all participants take a breathalyzer test prior to operating any equipment, and must not return a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.06% or higher. Anyone who fails this will have their reservation cancelled without a refund
- All participants must speak or understand English, or bring an interpreter by prior arrangement
- All guests should arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled Dig time
- All dig sessions are for one person per machine aside from the Kids Digs
- Closed-toed shoes are required for all participants
- Must be at least 12 years old and 48 inches tall
- If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your reservation, we will refund you at a rate of 50%. If you give 24-hour notice, you can reschedule your dig for a future date at no additional cost. This is valid for up to one year from the initial purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation are nonrefundable
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by The Operator due to weather, equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation
Read full supplier's terms & conditions