Discover the magnificent & mesmerising Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, on this trip with a twist, including belly laughs, & a restaurant breakfast and lunch!
Grand Canyon West Ultimate Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour out to Grand Canyon West to take in this breathtaking natural phenomenon, including all entrance fees
- Hot sit-down breakfast at a local restaurant
- Lunch with a view over the West Rim of the canyon at Skyview Restaurant, including skip-the-line-access
- Hoover Dam Photo Stop at the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, as one of the only companies in Vegas to do this
- Return hotel transport in a luxury VIP bus with a designated driver & a professional comedian tour guide for both laughs and informative commentary
- Skywalk is included
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam
- Joshua Tree Forest & the Black Mountains
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Indian Village
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It’s totally optional. There is a shuttle bus to take you around the different stops at the Canyon, and at Guano point there is a few completely optional hikes you do if you would like to do some more exploring and get some really awesome photos.
We visit the West Rim only. This is much closer to Vegas than the South Rim (which is a 10 hour round trip) and the West Rim is also the only location with the world-famous Skywalk
Yes, they do! Plus, you are never on the bus for more than 45 minutes without a bathroom break. We make regular bathroom stops for all of our tours. We want you to be as comfortable as possible when you are our guests for the day.
Absolutely! All of our guides are family-friendly, and we do get many kids on our tours. We aim to make our tours as fun and as friendly as possible for everyone.
Yes. We want you to be as comfortable as possible on your tours, so we ensure that the buses are at an optimum comfortable temperature all year around.
NO. We do employ comedians as guides, but this simply means they are very funny, experts at storytelling, and know how to keep everyone entertained. You do not have to worry about being ‘roasted’ on the bus at 8 am in the morning before you even have had your morning coffee!
Only small bags and coolers are allowed (something that can be put between your feet or under your seat). The hoover dam security checkpoint does not allow large bags, and also if the bus is busy there may not be space to store the bag.
However, if you are checking out of your hotel on the day you are taking our tour, all Vegas hotels offer free bag storage so you may do what many of our guests do – check out of the hotel in the morning, store your bags with the bag storage, then when you arrive back from your tour, pick up your bags and head straight to the airport.
Reviews for Grand Canyon West Ultimate Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.