The picturesque Road to Hana is a must-do on any visit to Maui. Let someone else do the driving on this day adventure that also visits many other iconic destinations, & includes breakfast and lunch.
Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Lunch - From Maui Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Delicious continental breakfast of fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, tea, and juice
- Lunch at Hana Farms, a tropical farm and marketplace located in the rainforest
- Stops along the Road to Hana, including Upper Waikani Falls, Pua’a Ka’a State Park, Wai’anapanapa State Park, and Black Sand Beach
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Return transport from most major hotels in a luxury minibus
Where we Visit:
- Pa’ia Town
- Kaumahina State Park
- Upper Waikani Falls
- Ke’anae Peninsula
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach
- Hana Farms
- Hana Bay
- South Wailua Falls
- Kipahulu Valley and ‘Ohe’o Gulch
- Upcountry Maui
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces, so sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
Reviews for Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Lunch - From Maui
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.