- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return fast ferry transfers from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale to Grand Bahama, in The Bahamas
- 5 hrs to explore Grand Bahama at your leisure
- The option to add on a visit to one of the famous pig beaches, where the pigs live wild & swim in the ocean (bookable & payable on the ferry)
- Departs from the meeting point at Port Everglades, 2021 Eller Drive, Terminal 21 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Meals – breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Optional on-island activities
- Pig Beach visit, to be booked & paid on the ferry
WHAT TO EXPECT
The independent island nation of the Bahamas with more than 700 islands is located just 60 miles off the coast of Florida in the middle of the mysterious Bermuda triangle. The journey via fast ferry from Fort Lauderdale takes just 3 hrs to cross to Freeport on Grand Bahama. The ferry has excellent facilities, including comfortable reclining seats, a cafe, and a gift shop.
The Bahamas are known for its small tropical islands, white sandy beaches and warm, turquoise waters. It's also famous for the two islands where wild pigs live on the beaches. These friendly locals like to cool off in the clear water and happily approach boats and tourists looking for snacks. You can choose to add this experience on to your day, with the tour bookable and payable onboard the ferry.
However, if you don't choose to visit Pig Beach, there are plenty of other optional activities to keep you occupied. You have 5 hrs to explore this Caribbean paradise. Join in one of the many water sports available, such as snorkelling, jet skis, parasailing, or banana boats. Alternatively, you can hire a deck chair and just soak up the sun, cooling off in the clear waters of one of the island's top-rated beaches.
If you prefer to stay dry, check out other popular attractions such as the Garden of the Groves, with lush vegetation and cascading waterfalls or the Port Lucaya Marketplace, a large, open-air shopping, dining and entertainment facility. There's also Pirate's Cove Zipline and Water Park, which the whole family will love, or a glass-bottom boat cruise to view coral reefs, schools of fish, and sharks.
Where we Visit:
- Grand Bahama
- Pig Beach (optional)
Grand Bahama Island by Fast Ferry, with Optional Pig Beach Visit
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- There are COVID travel requirements in place to enter the Bahamas – check the latest updates prior to travel
- There is a 3-hr check-in window before departure. Terminal doors close 1 hr before departure
- Passports are mandatory for all travelers regardless of age and citizenship
- Travel to the Bahamas is subject to US & Bahamas passport and customs control, wait times are subject to government procedures, please be patient
- Operation of the Pig Beach tour is not guaranteed and subject to weather and enough participants
- The Bahamas experienced a hurricane in the summer of 2019, some damage and store/restaurant closures may still be visible
- The minimum age is 2 years
- No refund after booking in case of cancellation, late arrival, missing passports, or no-show
Read full supplier's terms & conditions