- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to Key West, crossing 42 islands to the contiguous United States' southern-most city
- Plenty of time to explore Key West at your leisure
- The choice of 2 optional upgrades
- Snorkel Tour with unlimited drinks, including a 3 hr boat tour, reef snorkelling, & drinks
- A 2-hr Glass Bottom Boat Tour, viewing the colourful reef from above
- Convenient pick-ups from Miami Beach Hotels on Collins Avenue between 6000 & 600 Collins Avenue
- Activities while in Key West
WHAT TO EXPECT
Located at the end of the Florida Keys, Key West is the southern-most city in the contiguous United States. It's famous for its laid-back beach lifestyle, pastel-hued conch-style houses, vibrant nightlife, and abundant water activities.
This unique island is accessed via plane, boat, or road, the latter of which is the transport for your trip from Miami. The road in is the famous Overseas Highway, a 113-mile highway that crosses 42 islands, with scenic and spectacular views the whole way.
Once you arrive in Key West, you'll have up to five hours of free time to explore however you like. See where Ernest Hemingway lived, visit the Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, take a hop-on hop-off trolley tour or climb aboard the famous Conch Tour Train to see the sites. Alternatively, you can just relax on one of the pristine beaches and enjoy the warm sea breeze.
Make the most of your day in Key West by adding on one of two optional extras. The first is a snorkel tour with unlimited drinks, including a 3-hr boat cruise, use of all snorkelling equipment, and the opportunity to explore the colourful reefs off the coast. It's the perfect way to discover the underwater world, which is home to 110 species of corals and over 500 species of tropical fish.
If you prefer to stay dry, the other option is a 2-hr glass-bottom boat, which takes you out to see North America's only living coral reef in air-conditioned comfort. The unique "windows to the reef" provides continuous viewing of the exotic fish and vibrant coral for all passengers.
Where we Visit:
- Key West
- Overseas Highway
- Seven Mile Bridge
- Key West Tour from Miami
From USD $59Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Key West Tour from Miami with Glass Bottom Boat
From USD $149Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Key West Tour from Miami with a Snorkel Tour with Unlimited Drinks
From USD $169Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Guests should wait outside the main hotel entrance for the guide to pick them up, allowing for delays up to 15 minutes due to heavy local traffic
- The minimum age is 2 years, & 6 years for the snorkelling upgrade
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- No refund after booking in case of cancellation or no-show
Read full supplier's terms & conditions