- Food and drinks
- Three restaurants stops
- Tax and tips
- History tours
Eat Like A Local New Orleans Garden District Food & History TourExplore three food stops while enjoying historic mansions and giant oak trees. Eat your way through!
What to Expect
Enjoy a neighbourhood history tour while visiting three restaurants and small biz shopping. Eat your way through New Orleans!
Home to historic mansions, hauntingly beautiful graveyard, and giant oaks. This area is the romance of New Orleans. On this walking tour, you are going to explore the history of the cemetery and surroundings, check out local shops on Magazine Street, and come to three food stops that highlight Cajun and Creole flavors and history. Finish on a sweet note at our dessert stop and get a lot of recommendations for local fun!
- Eat Like A Local New Orleans incl Food Only - 10:00
USD $75Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- Eat Like A Local New Orleans incl Food & Drink - 10:00
USD $95Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- The minimum age for drink option is 21 years.
- The food option is available for all ages.
- Tour is all-weather, wear comfy shoes.
- Kids 11 years and above are welcome –stops are kid-friendly!
- Will accommodate many allergies/dietary restrictions if told in advance.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely