- All taxes included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
Brooklyn Bridge Bike TourSee some of New York City’s most famous sights
What to Expect
Come explore lower Manhattan on a top-of-the-line Cannondale Bike!
Our 2-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above New York City! We cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb into the City Hall area, then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up. The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of the New Jersey coastline. We will descend into Brooklyn, seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river, followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. Then we return over the bridge, to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
We are excited to have you join our amazing tour guides on an adventure over New York City's iconic Brooklyn Bridge! This tour is approximately 2 hours long and covers many of Brooklyn's best sights, such as the Brooklyn Heights, Dumbo, and much more!
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour's starting time to check in with our team and meet your guide! Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget a proper ID and your camera!
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Summer/Fall: In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
- Winter/Spring: In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.
Know Before You Go:
- All guests must be able to ride their own bicycles. Attachments such as double trailers and tagalong bikes are not permitted for the safety of the group.
- Any riders who are under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check-in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
If anything from the list above concerns you or any members of your party, please feel free to reach out to our team by responding to this email. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the passes either give you a full day bike rental or 2 hour guided bike tour. For the bike rental, please head into our store to check in for a ride! No reservations necessary.
Yes! There is a bike path in Central Park that is 6.1 miles or 10km long for guests to bike around. You can also bike around the Hudson River bike path or across the Brooklyn Bridge as other bike path options!
We offer baby seats, tag-a-long attachments, double trailers and regular kids bikes. Attachments can be booked as you are booking your adult bike. We have options for all kids over 1 years old.
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely