- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Visit four of the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn: Jacques Torres Chocolates, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate, and LI-Lac Chocolates
- Sample anywhere from 2 to 5 of the most delicious variety of traditional and artisanal chocolate at each stop
- Experience the history of chocolate, how chocolate is created from “bean to bar” and watch demonstrations
- You’ll visit shops that have been featured on the Food Network, the Cooking Channel, and the Travel Channel
- Stop for a classic Margherita slice of pizza along the way to cleanse your palate!
- See and learn about unique parts of Brooklyn such as Cobble Hill, Red Hook, Industry City, and Gowanus
- Visit the most Instagrammed spot in NYC for a photo-op!
- Experience Brooklyn like no other because your guide was born and raised in the borough
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour By Bus
All aboard NYC’s ONLY chocolate bus tour!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Did you know that some of the finest traditional and artisanal chocolates in the world are being made in Brooklyn? On this tour, you'll get to visit the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn while learning about the history and chocolate-making process along the way.
Food manufacturing has been a cornerstone of Brooklyn’s economy for 150 years. Early on, the borough was home to some of the largest chocolate and confectionery makers in the country! The port brought in exotic ingredients from around the globe for manufacturers to experiment with. Today, local chocolatiers keep Brooklyn's chocolate-making legacy alive.
On this tour, you'll visit Jacques Torres Chocolate, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate, and LI-Lac Chocolates. Some of which have been featured on the Food Network, Cooking Channel, and Travel Channel. (Chef Jacques Torres is on the popular Netflix show Nailed It!) You'll get to sample up to 5 of the most delicious variety of traditional and artisanal chocolate at each stop. Along the way, you'll learn about the history of chocolate, how chocolate is created from “bean to bar” and watch demonstrations from the pros. The tour stops for a quick lunch of Margherita pizza along the way to cleanse your palate!
Enjoy chocolate samples from four of the most exclusive chocolatiers in Brooklyn as this tour takes you through neighborhoods that are usually overlooked. You'll drive through Red Hook, Cobble Hill, and Gowanus and see these exciting food-centered neighborhoods for yourself! You'll even visit the most Instagrammed spot in NYC for a photo-op! Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth. Hershey’s? Never heard of it.
Meeting location: Meet the bus in the Union Square area of Manhattan on the North East corner of 4th Avenue and East 13th in front of the Liquiteria juice bar.
By Subway: Take the L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, or 6 to the '14th Street / Union Square' stop. Leave the subway, and walk over to the North East corner 4th Avenue and East 13th Street.
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour By Bus
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Will I see a lot of Brooklyn on this tour?
Absolutely! The tour will take you all over Brooklyn to see movie locations, landmarks, and famous points of interest.
Can I take photos on the tour?
Yes. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos and videos at all of the tour stops. Photography and filming are not allowed on the bus portion of the tour.
Who will be my tour guide?
All of the tour operator’s guides are authentic Brooklynites with sassy personalities to prove it! The founders try to be on every tour, but from time to time your guide will be another family member or licensed NYC tour guide who was trained by the founder. All of the guides are just as knowledgeable, fun and familiar with the neighborhoods you’ll be visiting.
Can I meet the bus in Brooklyn if I'm late?
No. There is no way to meet the bus in Brooklyn once you miss the start of the tour. That’s why they ask that everyone arrive 15 minutes early to check-in as all our tours start promptly and on time.
- No refunds or exchanges once tickets are purchased.
- The activity takes place rain or shine.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing, as we don't spend the entire time on the bus. We do get off the bus for some walking.
- If you enjoyed your tour, offering a tip/gratuity to your tour guide is always appreciated, but not mandatory. The amount is of course up to you.
- The Chocolate Tour requires a minimum of 15 customers to run. If there are fewer than 15 customers on the tour, they will contact you to either reschedule your trip or will provide a full refund.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY TO CHECK IN. TOUR STARTS PROMPTLY AND ON TIME AT 11AM AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET THE BUS IN BROOKLYN.
- There are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges once tickets are purchased. That includes no-shows and late arrivals.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions