- Get up to $10 in cashback when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Experience Hawaii's beautiful nature and landscape from a kayak!
- Local guide to show you where to go and what to look out for
- Perfect activity of the whole family!
What to Expect
Kayaking is a fun activity that can be done anywhere with a large body of water. The tour is located on the famous North Shore of Oahu with a mission to have you see and feel what it's like to be in a natural setting in beautiful Hawaii without the big crowds.
The island of Oahu has some great kayaking spots that cater to those with varying skill levels. No matter if you're an expert or a novice, enjoy kayaking the rivers, ocean, and surf spots of Hawaii on this tour.
There are parts of Oahu that can only be viewed by kayak, and only local guides know where to go. Discover these hidden gems as you glide through the water at a leisurely pace. You'll spot hidden beaches, sea cliffs, and sandbars that are not accessible any other way.
Exploring Oahu via kayak will allow you to discover ancient caves and hidden coves. Most kayak tours in Oahu will combine other activities such as snorkeling. This way you can explore unspoiled coral reefs far from the tourist crowds.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the tour is for all ages.
All of the kayaks are for two people
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to tour start time
- The tour is located at Haleiwa Beach Park 62-540 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa HI. We are across the street on the beachside, from Haleiwa Beach House Restaurant.
- Full Refund terms: customers will receive a full refund with a 48-hour notice prior to your scheduled time of said reservation.
- 50% Refund terms: cancellations within 48 hours will receive a 50% refund of regular prices from the website. If you cancel same day no refund.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Safety is most important!
- All no-shows are charged regular price.
Reviews for Oahu Clear Kayak Tour Of Hidden Beaches, Cliffs, and Sandbars
Get Instant Confirmation