- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day sunset cruise tour, taking you on a party experience like no other, combining the magic of Honolulu city lights and a live DJ on a powerboat with surround sound, mood lighting and wraparound seating
- 1 free drink ticket
- Services of a live DJ, playing a mix of contemporary music, including house, hip hop and trap
- Departs from the meeting point at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Pier D Gate (1125 Ala Moana Blvd B1, Honolulu, HI 96814)
What to Expect
For a premier Oahu party cruise experience, take in the beauty of Diamond head and dance to a live DJ on an all-new luxury powerboat!
Board the double-decker boat and explore its wraparound seating and Titanic-style front railing. Before the sun sets, make sure you keep your eyes on the horizon for sightings of Hawaiian spinner dolphins, or humpback whales in winter, and when it gets dark it's time to dance and party to a live DJ.
Docked in the Kewalo Boat Harbor, the party ship – Ariya II – has two decks, mood lighting, surround-sound, a Titanic-style bow and a bathroom onboard. There's no shoes allowed onboard for your safety, but don't worry, there is storage available for them during your time onboard.
A quick safety briefing by experienced crew, and an obligatory ID check later, it's time to start the evening with a cheers with new friends. Bring out your cameras to capture unforgettable memories against the glowing backdrop of the infamous Diamond Head Monument, illuminated at sunset.
This is when the live DJ really starts to turn it up to get you dancing and enjoying your night. Watch as the boat transforms into a chic, floating party as the floorboards and ceiling light up with lavender twinkle lights.
After taking in the sunset, the boat turns back toward the harbor. But the fun isn’t over yet! Dance to the live DJ as he plays the last few bangers on the way to the harbor.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Easily removable shoes, such as Flip flops
- A light jacket for after sunset
- Cash or card for Ocean and You memorabilia
- Seasickness medication. You can pick up seasickness tablets cheaply from local drugstores, or, if you only ever experience very mild motion illness, ginger-based drinks can help stave it off. Please do not take medication if you will be consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Your camera to capture images
Please try to limit your belongings to one bag per person for the sake of space onboard.
Yes, you may drink alcoholic beverages if you are of age and present a valid ID. Please ensure that you have safe transportation back to your hotel after your tour.
The professional DJ plays a mix of contemporary music, including house, hip hop, trap and more.
In the interest of safety and comfort, this is a 21 and up tour.
There is a bar atmosphere that is not suitable for children.
Please meet us at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Pier D Gate (1125 Ala Moana Blvd B1, Honolulu, HI 96814) 30 minutes prior to departure (5:30 pm). Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor is about 15 minutes from West Waikiki in afternoon traffic.
Please have your ID ready if you plan on having any alcoholic beverages on board.
No. Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the island if needed.
For liability reasons, swimming or snorkeling are not allowed during this tour.
There is a public restroom in the harbor and one restroom on board the boat which can only flush organic materials.
We recommend using the restroom in the harbor before coming on board.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- Shoes not allowed on the boat in this tour.
- Cancellations or schedule changes before 24 hours of departure: full refund (excluding processing fees and tax).
- Cancellations or changes made within 24 hours of departure: 100% fee charge.
Reviews for Waikiki Sunset Cruise with live DJ
Get Instant Confirmation