Board this boat party for an epic experience off the coast of Waikiki
Waikiki Sunset Cruise with live DJ Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day sunset cruise tour, taking you on a party experience like no other, combining the magic of Honolulu city lights and a live DJ on a powerboat with surround sound, mood lighting and wraparound seating
- 1 free drink ticket
- Services of a live DJ, playing a mix of contemporary music, including house, hip hop and trap
- Departs from the meeting point at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Pier D Gate (1125 Ala Moana Blvd B1, Honolulu, HI 96814)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Easily removable shoes, such as Flip flops
- A light jacket for after sunset
- Cash or card for Ocean and You memorabilia
- Seasickness medication. You can pick up seasickness tablets cheaply from local drugstores, or, if you only ever experience very mild motion illness, ginger-based drinks can help stave it off. Please do not take medication if you will be consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Your camera to capture images
Please try to limit your belongings to one bag per person for the sake of space onboard.
Yes, you may drink alcoholic beverages if you are of age and present a valid ID. Please ensure that you have safe transportation back to your hotel after your tour.
The professional DJ plays a mix of contemporary music, including house, hip hop, trap and more.
In the interest of safety and comfort, this is a 21 and up tour.
There is a bar atmosphere that is not suitable for children.
Please meet us at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Pier D Gate (1125 Ala Moana Blvd B1, Honolulu, HI 96814) 30 minutes prior to departure (5:30 pm). Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor is about 15 minutes from West Waikiki in afternoon traffic.
Please have your ID ready if you plan on having any alcoholic beverages on board.
No. Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the island if needed.
For liability reasons, swimming or snorkeling are not allowed during this tour.
There is a public restroom in the harbor and one restroom on board the boat which can only flush organic materials.
We recommend using the restroom in the harbor before coming on board.
Reviews for Waikiki Sunset Cruise with live DJ
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.