Art, culture, diversity, and the spirit of Rocky lives on in South Philly!
South Philly Neighborhood Walking Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- All taxes included
- Get to know the real South Philly from a local perspective
- Discover the hidden gems of some of the most historic neighborhoods in America
- Admire Isaiah Zagar’s beautiful one-of-a-kind mosaics at Magic Gardens
- Wander among the colorful stalls and enjoy the tastes of the shops, cafes, and restaurants at the Italian Market
- Glimpse into one of the city’s most charming neighborhoods and end the tour on Philly's eclectic South Street
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Departs at 10:00am from the corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing. 601 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147.
This tour ends in the Bella Vista neighborhood, with access to convenient transportation.
Comfortable walking shoes and a government ID. Check the weather in case you may need a rain jacket!
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
Most tours will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are canceled under extreme circumstances, your guide will contact you to move your tour to another day.
Reviews for South Philly Neighborhood Walking Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- <p><span lang="VI">Corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing</span><span lang="EN-US">. </span><span lang="VI">601 South 9<sup>th</sup> Street</span><span lang="EN-US">, </span><span lang="VI">Philadelphia, PA 1