- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Admission to 2 to 5 attractions in San Antonio, including 1 premium attraction
- Instant digital pass
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
60 Day San Antonio Explorer Pass - Choose from 2 to 5 Attractions
Experience more with Go San Antonio
- San Antonio pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit your top 2 attractions in San Antonio
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
- Over 25 attractions to choose from
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose 2 attractions you're interested in seeing including 1 premium experience. There is no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This means you can change your mind and see how you feel in the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you'll save, and you can save up to 45 percent on attraction ticket prices with this product.
Choose 2 attractions from the following:
- Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour - Premium attraction
- San Antonio Missions UNESCO World Heritage Site Tour - Premium attraction
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - Premium attraction
- SeaWorld San Antonio - Premium attraction
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- San Antonio Walking Historical Ghost Tour
- Tower of the Americas
- Witte Museum
- San Antonio Zoo
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- Tejas Rodeo Company
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- The Amazing Mirror Maze
- City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Guinness World Records Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure
- Tomb Rider 3D
- Extreme Escape Games - Colonnade
- The Magik Theatre
- Extreme Escape Live Action Games - Stone Oak
- Splashtown San Antonio
- Go Rio San Antonio River Cruise
- 60 Day San Antonio Explorer Pass for 2 AttractionsAdmission to 2 attractions in San Antonio, including 1 premium attraction Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $77Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60D San Antonio Explorer Pass for 3 AttractionsAdmission to 3 attractions in San Antonio, including 1 premium attraction Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $98Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Antonio Explorer Pass for 4 AttractionsAdmission to 4 attractions in San Antonio, including 1 premium attraction Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $119Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Antonio Explorer Pass for 5 AttractionsAdmission to 5 attractions in San Antonio, including 1 premium attraction Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $129Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child up to 12 years:
Infant up to 2 years:
- Child rates apply for 3-11 years.
- Download your Go San Antonio Explorer pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Your pass will then be valid for 60 days from activation.
- Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you have to do is present your Go San Antonio Explorer pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand.
- Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety: Attractions in San Antonio are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Go San Antonio has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring San Antonio within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go San Antonio pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions