Tour the National Mall in style while enjoying the moonlit magic of the monuments, White House, and Capitol Hill!
Washington DC Monuments By Night Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- All taxes included
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington DC at night
- A small group tour of the National Mall + Washington D.C. monuments onboard an electric car
- A sustainable and low-impact option for covering the huge area in DC!
- A local guide will provide the scoop on the White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and more
- Learn the stories and history behind the museums and the monuments
- Pick the brains of a local for tips and tricks to further enjoy the city
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
8:00pm, 12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop) at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building.
12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop).
Peaceful demonstrations, a mainstay of life in Washington, DC, may slightly alter routes, but they also add to the enrichment of the experience!
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
This tour will likely go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are canceled under extreme circumstances, your guide will contact you to move your tour to another day.
Reviews for Washington DC Monuments By Night Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.