Watch the changing colours of the Broome sunset sky as you unwind on a relaxing sunset cruise aboard luxury vessel Orcaella.
Half-Day Whale Watching Sunset Cruise from Broome Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3-hour cruise around beautiful Roebuck Bay or Cable Beach to unwind & watch the magnificent Broome sunset
- Delicious range of bite-sized canapes to enjoy while the sun goes down
- Experienced crew sharing informative commentary
- Optional swimming in the boom net (dependent on seasonal water conditions)
- Convenient return transfers from selected Broome accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bathers & Towel
- BYO Alcohol Welcome – No red wine, homemade drinks, bottles of spirits
- Thongs or slip-off shoes
- Water bottle
Orcaella is a 50-foot catamaran surveyed to carry 46 passengers; however, we limit numbers on the cruises to around 35 passengers
No. It is advised if you are prone to seasickness to take tablets before boarding.
Yes. There is a toilet on board.
As Broome does not have a marina for boarding passengers, we use an amphibious transfer vessel that loads passengers from the beach. Some level of agility is required when boarding. If you are unsure about boarding the two vessels, please contact us to discuss the options or suitability of these tours.
We are all about our guests so we do our very best to meet the dietary needs of our passengers. We can easily accommodate for gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan diets. For any other requests please contact us to discuss options.
Unfortunately, there is no room for a stroller on board.
Reviews for Half-Day Whale Watching Sunset Cruise from Broome
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.