Website terms and conditions
"Advertiser" means a subscriber or member advertiser who has subscribed and provides Services through our website to the services on the website.
"Content" means any and all material, links, words, images including but not limited to any goods and services the advertiser or subscriber submits, advertises or links to the website.
"Services" includes any offer, deal, package, travel experience, tour, or other arrangement provided by any Advertiser
"the website" means experiences.travelloapp.com.
"We", "our" and "us" means experiences.travelloapp.com owned and operated by Travello Pty Ltd a registered company in Australia.
"You" means the Member using the Services and by doing so, agree to these Terms
You must register and set up an account in order to sign up toour website to access the Services. You need to first fill in your registration details that are required in the online form to gain access. You must also be 18 years of age or older to use the website and purchase any Services.
AGREEMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP
- You will not share your password or login details with any other person and you will keep your contact and other information updated
- You warrant that all information you provide is true, correct, up-to-date and accurate personal information and details
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of permitting Members to obtain discounts and benefits through Advertisers that advertise on our website.All information about the Services are supplied by the Advertiser directly and not by us
- We are not responsible for nor are we in any manner affiliated with any particular Advertiser beyond providing you with access to Services in any manner
- You need to ensure you have read and are familiar with any Advertiser.s individual terms and conditions when using or booking any Service
- Any recommendations, comments or posts (together .Posts.) to our website will abide by our terms and rules and only make correct, accurate and in good faith Posts. We will not condone bad language nor will we permit false claims, defamation, fraud, collusion or the false promotion of any Advertiser. We can at any time, in our sole discretion, remove any Post. We will also take action, where required, against any Member that does not abide by our Terms in relation to Posts and where we action is taken against us by any Advertiser or third party
- Any dispute you may have is solely between you and the Advertiser. You agree to try, in good faith, to resolve any disputes, claims or other issues directly with the Advertisers. We will try to assist where possible but we are at no time responsible for any Advertiser action or inaction. Your contract for Services is directly with the Advertiser and you are to make any claim for Services directly with the Advertiser
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME: We have the right to terminate your Membership for any reason, at any time. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
We may also cancel your Membership and terminate your use and access to the website if we receive complaints that you are misusing, abusing or otherwise violating these Terms or general good faith use of our services.
Upon such termination, regardless of the reasons, your right to use the website immediately ceases and you acknowledge and agree we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files. We may also bar you from any further access to our website. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension. We are in no way responsible for providing a refund for any Services as a result of any breach of these Terms, illegal activity or otherwise.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content or the website.In particular, if we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
We make no warranty that the website services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. We will use our best endeavors to ensure the website is always available and virus free but from time-to-time, and in some instances, this may not be the case as it may be out of our immediate control. We will endeavor to notify you if the website becomes unavailable for any lengthy and unusual time period.
You agree and acknowledge that the website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, hardware, service and storage.
You agree you will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that you will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the website.
You agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may result from your use of our website, the Content, the Servicesor any information contained on the website or linked to it. This includes but is not limited to any loss, personal injury, death, loss of profits, revenue, salary, reliance on the information on the website, access to or inability to use the website.You acknowledge, agree and undertake that you shall be the legally responsible party for any conduct and contact by you in respect of any legal proceedings and you agree and undertake to indemnify us and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against any claims, demands, costs, damages or awards whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any conduct and contact by you in using our website services, including but not limited to any third party claims.
In any case, our liability to you will not exceed the amount actually paid by you to us for the most recent Services you purchased.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We are acting as a facilitator only and are not responsible for any loss, damage or issues you may have with an Advertiser and cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss you may suffer as a result of yourpurchase and use of their Services.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, copyright, trade or service marks of backpackerdeals.com.
All other trademarks or service marks within this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or our name or any of our Advertisers.
You are solely responsible for obtaining written permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on this website. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia which are in force from time to time and both you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.