- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- An unforgettable journey over and through the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforest.
- With free parking, guests can easily get to and from this unique adventure
- Free time available with a visit to the Heritage Markets also on the cards
- Each ticket includes access to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, access to the Kuranda Scenic Rail and coach transfer from Freshwater Train Station back to Skyrail Car Park
- Incredible opportunity to enjoy one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia
- Plenty of delicious dining options along the way
- Optional upgrade to Gold Class on the Kuranda Scenic Rail, including lounge-style chairs and quality refreshments + a gift pack
WHAT TO EXPECT
Journey back in time as you explore your way through the world's oldest continually surviving tropical rainforest.
Easy to navigate, free parking is available at the Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, where a representative will check you in and issue you with a Kuranda Boarding Pass, which includes a detailed itinerary with timings, as well as your Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail tickets, allowing you to proceed straight to the boarding area.
Here, you will then board the bus for the transfer to Freshwater Station for your historic Kuranda Scenic Rail journey, one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia.
Sit back and relax as this famous railway winds its way to Kuranda, passing spectacular waterfalls and into the beautiful Barron Gorge, with free time available once you arrive in Kuranda.
After exploring his unique village where you can use the discount vouchers on your Kuranda Boarding Pass, or visit the Heritage Markets which operate daily, relax and refresh at one of the many cafes and restaurants.
At the designated time, jump back aboard the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your journey home, with two stops along the way so you can disembark and explore before arriving back at the Skyrail Smithfield terminal where your car will be waiting for you.
Tour starts and finishes at the Smithfield Skyrail Terminal.
Please arrive 1hr prior to the train time booked, to allow for the transfer.
Gold Class Service
- Only available on tour options with 3.30pm train
- Dedicated host service
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, mocktails, tea, coffee and appetisers and a chilled refresher towel during the journey
- Ambient, historical decor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage
- Souvenir trip guide
Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
2 Adults + 2 Children:
I'm booking from North America, why does the booking date change in my cart?
Customers booking in North America, please note that you may see the incorrect date once you add a tour to your cart. i.e. if you chose 24th, this may appear as the 23rd in your cart as you complete you booking.
his is just a visual error due to the time difference - please continue with the booking and when complete, your confirmation email will have the correct date that you originally chose.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
How much spending money should I bring?
Enough to cover lunch and any other attractions that will come at your own expense, e.g. Birdworld, Kuranda Koala Gardens and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
- The supplier accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- Although the supplier endeavours to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, to the extent permitted by law, the supplier and its staff shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- If you have left an item on our vehicle, we have two easy options to ensure its return: 1. Guests can make their way to our Depot at 26 Redden Street, Portsmith, between the hours of 6am and 6:30pm daily to personally collect their item, or, if guests are unable to collect the item themselves, they can contact a courier service (we suggest Pack & Send) to collect the item from our premises and deliver to their nominated address.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and may alter or omit advised stopping places.
- Not available from Holloways Beach, Machans Beach and Yorkey’s Knob.
- Children’s ages 4-14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. Payment is to be made prior to travel and we accept Visa, Master Card & Amex.
- A 25% fee applies for any cancellations on day of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours prior to departure, a refund may be due. If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fee applies on all Gold Class bookings amended or cancelled on day of departure.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - Smithfield