- An exciting aerial adventure in the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary!
- Zipline over crocodiles, kangaroos, dingoes, and emus
- Over 80 challenging elements to tackle
- 11 epic ziplines
- 4 levels to tackle, from easy through to extreme
Treetop Challenge Currumbin Wildlife SanctuaryGlide along 11 ziplines over dense rainforest and native wildlife!
What to Expect
In a dense rainforest, less than 200 meters from Currumbin Beach, is a ropes course that will soar you high in the sky. This tour will push your mind and body to jump, climb, and pull yourself through more than 80 challenges of varying difficulties along with 11 absolutely epic and extreme flying foxes.
At Currumbin, there are five unique circuits starting off easy and working up to the heart-pumping extreme. This tour will be a day of thrills, adventure, and unforgettable memories in nature as you tackle balancing beams, swing into nets, and shuffle across single wires. Currumbin Adventure Park is located within Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, which means you will spot iconic Australian wildlife such as kangaroos, crocodiles, dingoes, and emus from the vantage point of the treetop canopy as you zipline over animal enclosures during the challenge.
This tour lets you complete each circuit at your own pace – it's not a formal group tour. You'll be on your own or with your family or friend group! Jump, grab, pull, and leap through the Green level as you build confidence and familiarity with the ropes course. Then work your way up to the super challenging Black course at your own pace.
The adventure park operates with the highest-grade safety equipment and a state-of-the-art smart belay system. In simple terms, you can only detach from the wires once you’re on solid ground – so you’ll be safely attached to the course at all times. Some fitness is required to complete the course as you do need the strength to climb through the trees.
If you’re ready to push yourself out of your comfort zone, tackle your fears, and challenge your body join this tour and tackle the Currumbin Adventure Challenge. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, with no experience required. We recommend 1 to 3 hours to complete this ropes course. Get ready for a day of thrills, action, and adventure as you experience the rush of flying through the trees, the satisfaction of conquering your fears while creating unforgettable memories!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Closed in shoes (sneakers are ideal)
- Shorts or leggings suitable for wearing a harness
- Small camera or phone to capture memories (only if you can secure it in a pocket with a zip)
Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
Suitable for ages 8+. Children that are under 14 years of age attending the TreeTop Challenge inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary will need to have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 accompany them into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Spectator fees apply.
Maximum weight 120kg.
This activity is not recommended if you are pregnant, have pre-existing heart-related illness, severe asthma, back-related injuries, or other chronic illnesses.
Not everyone within the group may want to participate in the high ropes course. Those guests not undertaking the high ropes courses will be required to purchase a ‘spectators pass’ from the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary main gate before making your way to the TreeTop Challenge check-in counter. A reminder that your ticket only entitles your party to participate in the TreeTop Challenge high ropes course and on completing the course you must then exit the Sanctuary. Your ticket does not include access to the Sanctuary’s shows, attractions, or exhibits.
You do not need to purchase a Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission ticket to access TreeTop Challenge. Your TreeTop Challenge ticket provides you access to the Adventure Park, however, at the end of your experience, you will need to leave the Sanctuary as your ticket does not include access to the Sanctuary’s shows, attractions, or exhibits.
- Customers must be able to reach a minimum height of 160cm to the palms of their hands raised above their heads. The customer must be flat-footed during this height check. You are allowed entry into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary without having to purchase a Sanctuary ticket for the sole purpose of visiting TreeTop Challenge. After completing the ropes course, customers must exit the sanctuary are not allowed to visit the rest of the sanctuary or participate in any wildlife shows. For Customers who wish to view the Sanctuary and complete the TreeTop Challenge, there are combined experience passes available for purchase.
- All activities are highly exciting, physically and mentally demanding as you will be attempting a physical activity with ladders, steep climbs, and many other challenging games. As your safety is always our number priority, it means you cannot participate if you have a chronic illness or pre-existing medical/physical concern including but not limited to:
- Heart Illness
- Recent Surgery
- Back Problems
- This is a highly physical and mentally demanding activity in a remote and challenging environment. Because of this, it is not recommended for guests with special needs to attempt these activities because guests must be able to follow complex instructions un-supervised and without assistance to safely complete the activity. For guests with special needs, we can arrange a tour guide to assist throughout the experience
No refunds will be provided for customer cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure. Changes to the date or time of your booking must be received 48 hours prior to tour departure. All changes are subject to availability and made at the discretion of the operator. What about the weather? If the park cancels your tour for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund, but please be aware this may not include non-refundable third-party booking fees.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely