- Small-Group Tours (maximum 20 guests)
- Wildlife (Sea Birds & Marine Life)
- Sightseeing & Cruising among 144 islands
- Two Remote Island Stop overs
- Visit Cooks Cove & the famous Twin Lagoons
- Island Walks, Breathtaking View Points
- Commentary, History & Local Knowledge
- Snorkelling, Paddleboarding, Swimming
- Owner Operated & Passionate Crew
What to Expect
Small groups, personalised & interactive 3-hour tour in the Bay of Islands with a locally owned and operated company, passionate about sharing our unique area of New Zealand.
- With two island stopovers (Roberton Island & Urupukapuka)
- Short walks through native New Zealand bush trails
- Breathtaking 360-degree viewpoints over the bay
- Wildlife spotting throughout the day - We often see marine wildlife, penguins, gannets etc...
- Commentary & history of the Bay of Islands
- Occasionally we can even taste Kina (seafood) fresh from the ocean!
- Relax, escape the crowds, and experience the Bay of Islands as it should be!
If you are looking for a smaller, personalised & interactive cruise & tour in the Bay of Islands, then look no further.
Real value for money, and an experience you won't forget!
Frequently Asked Questions
We meet at the Salt Air Office, located next to the maritime building on Paihia Wharf.
If you have a prearranged pickup from Russell, we will meet you next to the Russell information centre on the end of the Wharf
Please arrive 10 minutes before your departure time.
Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands provides all the snorkeling, paddleboarding, and beach equipment.
We recommend bringing:
- Light jacket
- Swimsuit & towel
- A picnic lunch
- Cash for onboard refreshments
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
Customer safety is our priority and cancellations due to weather conditions are rare. Cruises will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions as we have the option to fully enclose our vessel to accommodate most weather conditions.
In the unlikely event, Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands have to cancel a cruise due to extreme weather or for safety reasons, a full refund will be issued if an alternate date cannot be arranged.
The Bay of Islands is full of marine life, and dolphins are often spotted on our cruises. At Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands, we encourage and support the conservation of all wildlife by observing from afar without disturbing their natural behaviors and environment.
There is always a possible chance of spotting dolphins, whales, penguins, sharks, New Zealand Dotterel, Australasian Gannets and various other Bay of Islands unique wildlife
Yes! On board our vessel we have a marine toilet.
- If cancellations are made due to weather conditions or for safety reasons, Sea Shuttle Bay of Islands will issue a full refund if an alternative date cannot be organised
- Day and Afternoon Tour cancellations made within 48 hours of departure date will forfeit 100% of the trip cost.
- No shows are 100% responsible for trip fees.
- Water Taxi cancellations will forfeit 100% of the trip cost
- Private Charter cancellations made within 72 hours of departure date will forfeit 100% of the trip cost.
Reviews for Winterless North - Bay of Islands Cruise & Island Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation