- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Go Miami cards include admission to Miami's best things to do for 1 day
- Skip-the-line access to select attractions with your pass and special pass offers too
Miami All Inclusive Pass - Choose from 1 Day to 5 Day Pass
Experience the very best of Miami
- The Miami pass does not include transport.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Unlimited admission to 28 top attractions in Miami
- Go line privileges at select attractions
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
The Go Miami pass is an attraction pass that gives you combined savings on Miami's best things to do. The All-Inclusive pass offers unlimited entry to Go Miami attractions for 1 day. The All-Inclusive pass is perfect for sightseers who are only going to be in the city for a short time and want to see as much as they can. With this pass, you can choose the number of days you want to sightsee, with 1 day available. You'll have unlimited access to all the attractions for the duration of your pass.
There are over 45 attractions to choose from on the Go Miami pass. Use your pass for admission to Miami's most popular attractions including the Miami Seaquarium, the Jet Boat Miami, Jungle Island, and much more. You'll find a huge range of things to do on the pass including theme parks, rentals, tours of all kinds, cruises, and museums. Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you need to do is present your Go Miami All-Inclusive pass at each attraction to be scanned and you're in. There's no need to pay at the gate, all the attractions on your pass are included. The more you do, the more you save.
Full list of attractions:
- ARTECHOURSE Miami
- Big Bus Miami Hop On, Hop Off Clasic Tour
- Bike and Roll: Full Day Bike Rental
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Boggy Creek Airboats
- 2 Hour Beach Chair Rental
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour
- Daytona International Speedway
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Fun Spot America Theme Park
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Gray Line Miami - Key West Day Trip
- Gray Line Miami - Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Jet Boat Miami
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Pérez Art Museum of Miami (PAMM)
- Sawgrass Recreation Park : Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Salsa Night! Lessons, Majitos, Dancing & Music
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Zoo Miami
- WonderWorks All Access Pass
- Child aged 3 to 12 years pays the child price.
- The All-Inclusive pass offers unlimited entry to Go Miami attractions for 1 day. Once you've chosen your pass type and purchased it, it's ready to use. Simply download your pass to the free Go City app and you can start exploring the city and making huge savings.
- There's no need to choose your attractions before you buy the All-Inclusive pass. You can pick and choose as you go.
- You'll receive the Go Miami pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You'll then have the option to print off your pass(es) at home or download them onto the free Go City app and use them straight from your phone.
- Passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date. Once you have your pass, it's ready to use. All you have to do is turn up at your chosen attraction and get your pass scanned for admission.
- Please check individual attractions for reservation details, in case you need to book beforehand.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual.
- Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID19 Health & Safety: We're happy to let you know that attractions are starting to re-open and they're looking forward to welcoming you. That being said, we advise you to check the individual attraction websites for their most up-to-date information. Those attractions that have reopened may have done so with some changes to how Go Miami pass holders gain entry, and we're working closely with them to ensure it's seamless for you. Our passes are digital - you simply download them via our app and they live on your phone for when you need them. There is no need to exchange cash or card for payment and attractions will not need to hold your phone to scan the pass. We're working with as many attractions as possible to encourage contactless entry.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions