- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line, for an easy stress-free experience
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum (not included in the 2:00 pm tour)
- 30-minute guided walking tour of historical Battery Park
- Self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island
Where we Visit:
- Battery Park
- Seaglass Carousel
- Castle Clinton
- Liberty Island
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section
- Pedestal Museum
- Ellis Island
- Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island (unless fully-escorted option booked)
- Gratuity for your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What to Expect
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. Located at the southern tip of Manhattan Island, the park has an interesting history and many monuments.
See the beautiful Seaglass Carousel, located within a spiralling pavilion of glass and steel. Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. End at Castle Clinton, built in anticipation of the War of 1812 and the centrepiece of the revitalization efforts of the park.
Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants you access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Get exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo ID
- Comfortable, Weather appropriate shoes and clothing
This is a walking tour and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including those using walkers and wheelchairs.
- This voucher is your ticket for the tour, but not your ticket for the Statue of Liberty ferry. You must meet the local Attractions4Us guide 15 minutes before the scheduled tour start time at 24 State Street, New York 10004 to pick up your ferry tickets and join the guided tour of Battery Park before heading to the ferry line
- The "Ferry Will Call" window does not have your tickets or reservations; only your guide does
- Please arrive early, as your guide cannot wait for latecomers and you won't be able to catch up with the tour. Latecomers are not eligible for refunds or rescheduling
- Keep in mind that you will be required to go through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry
- Pick up your audio guide at the National Park desk indicated “Audio Tour Pick-Up Here” on arrival at Liberty Island.
- Pick up your audio guide for the Ellis Island Immigration Museum at the customer service desk inside the museum once you are on Ellis Island
- This is a walking tour and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including those using walkers and wheelchairs
- Please dress according to the weather to ensure a comfortable experience. This experience is both indoors and outdoors
- This tour can be cancelled up to 1 day prior to tour departure
- There are no changes or refunds 1 day prior to or on the tour date
Reviews for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Pre-Ferry Battery Park Walking Tour
Get Instant Confirmation