- Get up to $15 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Snorkeling off the coast of West Oahu
- Cruise on a brand new sailing catamaran
- Spot tropical fish and coral in its natural habitat
- Dolphin spotting guaranteed
- Fins, snorkel vests, mask, and snorkel included (used)
- Lifeguard-certified crew
- Individual packed lunch
- 2 free bar beverages
West Oahu Snorkel And Dolphin Spotting TourSwim with tropical fish and look for wild dolphins!
What to Expect
West Oahu is known for its beaches, surfing, and tropical wildlife. Set sail on West Oahu coast’s newest sailing catamaran to view dolphins, turtles, and other marine life including whales in-season (December through April).
The tour will sail along the coast to anchor at a calm reef. After the crew gives the go-ahead, guests can jump into the water to snorkel around the colourful reef and spot tropical fish. A lifeguard-certified crew will be on deck to help people into the water. You can bring or buy your own snorkel gear or use the sanitized re-usable sets available by the tour. Fins and snorkel vests are provided. The crew can provide in-water assistance if necessary.
West Oahu snorkel reefs are each teeming with tropical reef fish, exotic ocean wildlife, and a variety of rays. After 2 hours in the water, you'll have time to dry off and enjoy lunch. This snorkel tour includes individual packed sandwich lunch and unlimited non-alcohol drinks; you get two free bar beverages.
The tour continues with dolphin spotting in the wild. Your friendly and knowledgeable crew will be on the lookout for a viewing encounter with playful spinner dolphins and the majestic, seasonal humpback whales (December thru April). This snorkel tour guarantees dolphin spotting; if you don't see marine wildlife, come back again one more time for free! (Re-rides only, no refunds. A re-ride is on a trip of equal or lesser value).
Frequently Asked Questions
Depart, 9:00am. Return, 12:00pm.
85-491 Farrington Hwy
Waianae, HI 96792
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Attire: Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- Regulations prohibit boats from approaching within 100 yards of a whale and you should never swim with or touch whales or any other marine mammals.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely