- General admission ticket
Maritime Museum of San Diego General AdmissionMaritime Museum of San Diego is a must-visit.
What to Expect
Visit the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
The Maritime Museum of San Diego enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in restoring, maintaining, and operating historic vessels. The museum has one of the world's finest collections of historic ships, including the world's oldest active ship Star of India. Our collection of ships and exhibits are available for public tours. Named one of the worldwide top three Maritime Museums, this needs to be on your bucket list!
- Maritime Museum of San Diego General Admission for Child
USD $10Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- Maritime Museum of San Diego General Admission for Adult
USD $20Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- Infants from 0 to 2 years are free of charge.
- The child rates are applicable from 3 to 12 years.
- Students rates are applicable from 13 to 17 years.
- Senior rates are applicable from 62 years and above.
- The general admission ticket is good all day.
- The entry gate closes at 16:00.
- Guests may not enter the Museum after 16:00.
- Optional add-on: Historic Bay Cruise.
- Add a 45-minute bay cruise, you need a ticket for everyone in your party.
- 45-minute HISTORIC BAY CRUISE: A General Admission ticket is required, with any add-on ticket.
- Bay Cruise ticket quantities are limited.
- The Bay Cruise times listed, is when boarding starts.
- Check-in at least 15 minutes before (we suggest 30 minutes).
Reviews for Maritime Museum of San Diego General Admission
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely