- 4-hour tall ship sail
- Maritime Museum General Admission ticket
San Diego Tall Ship Adventure on CalifornianJoin the crew as we sail a traditional tall ship.
What to Expect
Enjoy sailing aboard the schooner Californian.
Tall Ship Adventure is a four-hour adventure history sail aboard the schooner Californian. The Californian is a replica of a gold rush era revenue cutter and the Official Tall Ship of the State of California. Join the crew in sailing a traditionally rigged tall ship. Passengers will be invited to haul a line, man the helm and watch the crew as they scamper up and down the rigging to set and furl the sails. Listen as the Californian's crew relates the history of sailing and exploration in San Diego, tales of whaling and sea otter trade, local sea battles, the art of ship's gunnery, life at sea, and more.
- San Diego Tall Ship Adventure on Californian for Infant
USD $25Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Oct 2022
- San Diego Tall Ship Adventure on Californian for Child
USD $59Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Oct 2022
- San Diego Tall Ship Adventure on Californian for Adult
USD $99Check AvailabilityNext available 09 Oct 2022
- Infants from 0 to 2 years are free of charge.
- The child rates are applicable from 3 to 12 years.
- Students rates are applicable from 13 to 17 years.
- Senior rates are applicable from 62 years and above.
- The schedule is subject to change.
- Any new times will be noted on the ticket. Boarding is at 11:30.
- Check-in before boarding time, at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before (we suggest 30 minutes).
- For adult members: Membership will be verified upon arrival.
- Member children apply to a child of Maritime Museum Member.
Reviews for San Diego Tall Ship Adventure on Californian
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely