- All taxes included
- 1-day bicycle rental to explore this beautiful city
- The choice of a comfort bike for full pedal power, or an electric bike if you want a bit of assistance
- A current year model bike outfitted with front handlebar bag and rear gear rack, helmet, lock, map and route explanations
Where we Visit:
- This is a self-guided tour so you can visit anywhere you like including:
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- de Young Museum
- Union Square
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- North Beach
- Entry at any attractions visited
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
Explore the city of San Francisco at your own pace with this full-day self-guided bicycle tour.
You get to choose from either a comfort bike for pedal power only or take it easy and cruisy with an electric bike that provides multiple levels of assistance to make cycling effortless. In addition, each bike is fitted out with storage for your essentials with a front handlebar bag and rear gear racks. Plus, you'll get a helmet, lock, map, and route explanations so you can plan your ultimate day out.
In San Francisco proper, why not stop by the Palace of Fine Arts to visit with the swans? Then, cut an easy ride to Golden Gate Park to see the bison up close, or check out the de Young, the most dramatic fine arts museum in the United States.
Alternatively, bike the Golden Gate Bridge and return by ferry, enjoy a picnic in Sausalito, or stop by a restaurant with some of the best views in the world. It's up to you how you want to spend the day, though of course, the friendly rental staff will be more than happy to make some recommendations and point out their favourite spots. Whatever spectacular ride you choose, you'll be sure to get an experience unmatched by anything you have tried in the past.
Select from one of two pick up locations, depending on where you're staying or planning on heading. There's one at Fisherman's Wharf on the northern waterfront or Golden Gate Park in the city's west.
Reviews for 1 Day Self Guided San Francisco Bike Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Electric bikes are only available for adults and children older than 13
- Dress in layers as it can get cold in certain parts of the city
- Curbside service is provided for all rentals and guided bike tours
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs of rental date are non-refundable
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation