- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to the Napa & Sonoma Valley wine regions, learning about growing, harvest, & production
- Visit 3 different wineries for a flight of 3-5 tastings at each
- Lunch in a local restaurant in Downtown Sonoma Square, with time to explore the town
- A scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Transport onboard an air-conditioned coach with live tour guide narration in English
- Limited return transfers from selected San Francisco accommodation
- Departs from the meeting point at 288 Beach Street, San Francisco
Full Day Wine Country Tour with LunchSpend a day among the vines in the world-famous Napa & Sonoma Valley wine region, with tastings at 3 wineries plus a 2-course lunch.
What to Expect
Enjoy exclusive tours & tastings at three wineries in the world-famous California wine country on this full-day experience!
Departing San Francisco, travel north to the renowned Napa and Sonoma Valley wineregions. The area is best known for varietals such as bold reds like Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, as well as cool-climate wines like unoaked Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
During your experience, you’ll visit a variety of winery estates, from organic boutique wineries to famous mainstream wineries. Some of them are still owned and run by the oldest winemaking families in the region. The schedule and venues are subject to change but generally include a combination of Madonna Estates, Muscardini Cellars, Sutter Home, or Ru Vango Winery.
Discover the history and first beginnings of Napa and Sonoma. Along with your exclusive wine tastings, you’ll learn about grape growing and the natural farming methods, which combine traditional and modern wine-making techniques. Each winery will include a flight of 3-5 tastings.
For lunch, you'll stop at Downtown Sonoma Square where you will enjoy some time to explore. The destination affords a beautiful variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries. Lunch is included, and you'll enjoy various Californian-inspired dishes ranging from salads, sandwiches, pasta, and seafood.
Finally, sit back, relax, and enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge on your way back into San Francisco.
Where we Visit:
- Napa Valley Wine Region
- Sonoma Valley Wine Region
- Three unique wineries, which might include:
- Madonna Estates
- Muscardini Cellars
- Sutter Home
- Ru Vango Winery
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Guests must confirm their tours 24 hrs prior to the tour date
- The Operator reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to weather, insufficient passenger reservations, or conditions beyond their control
- Tour length does not include travel time between pick up locations. Please allow additional time, depending on traffic conditions
- 24 hr notice is required for cancellation and full refund of bus tours
- 72 hr notice is required for Yosemite Tours
- 14 days' notice is required for all Alcatraz Packages
- Missed tours/no shows are non-refundable; Tours may be rescheduled at another date/time, subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely