- Get up to $15 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- An unforgettable snorkelling, sailing, and turtle-watching experience!
- Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise in Waikiki on a 48-passenger catamaran
- Spot green sea turtles
- Swim in crystal-clear water; bring an underwater camera to capture the moments!
- Buffet picnic lunch, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, and two bar tickets included
What to Expect
Hop on board a 48-passenger catamaran for the ultimate sail and snorkel adventure! This excursion offers turtle-watching (and whale-watching depending on the season), along with snorkelling and sailing off the coast of Waikiki.
Enjoy a smooth, quiet, and stable ride on this vessel. This tour departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor to set sail along the Waikiki/Oahu coastline. You'll get to see incredible sites from the water and stop for a thrilling snorkel experience. When you're in the warm water, look out for tropical fish, colourful coral, and Hawaiian green turtles!
The vessel includes all of the amenities to make your trip smooth and comfortable, including an onboard bar, plenty of shade, two restrooms, ample seating both indoors and outside, a freshwater shower, and a sound system. Lifeguard-certified, in-water guides are available to help you make the most out of this experience. Snorkel fins and vests are available in various sizes. You can buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or use the provided sanitized sets that are available upon request.
Dolphins, green sea turtles, tropical fish, and colourful coral are among some of the wildlife that you might see during your tour. If you book this tour from December to March, you have the awesome chance to spot majestic humpback whales! After a sail and snorkel adventure, the tour provides a sandwich lunch, unlimited non-alcohol beverages, and two free bar drinks per adult.
Tour duration: 11am-2pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Departs at 11.00am, returns at 2.00pm.
Kewalo Basin Harbor. 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu.
Swimwear, snorkelling gear, towels, sunscreen, and face mask.
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Attire: Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- Regulations prohibit boats from approaching within 100 yards of a whale and you should never swim with or touch whales or any other marine mammals.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
- FREE TURTLE RERIDE TERMS: Return trip is of equal or lesser value. Re-rides only, no refunds. Re-ride is for 1 return trip per 1 original paid trip.
Reviews for 3 Hour Waikiki Turtle, Snorkel And Sail Adventure
Get Instant Confirmation