- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 30-minute immersive wine-tasting experience in the Centennial Cellar
- Taste your own birth year Vintage Tawny direct from the barrel
- Enjoy learning about wines with a Seppeltsfield wine educator
- Guided wine tasting in the Cellar Door
- Departs from the meeting point at Seppeltsfield Winery, 730 Seppeltsfield Rd
What to Expect
Join a unique Barossa experience that offers the rare opportunity for you to try your own birth year Vintage Tawny, directly from the barrel. Privately hosted by one of Seppeltsfield's wine educators in their renowned Centennial Cellar, sip on a wine as old (or young) as you are!
Immersive experiences are characteristic of the Centennial Cellar – the jewel in the crown at Seppeltsfield Barossa, a historic winery estate at the heart of the Seppeltsfield township. Walk alongside the longest unbroken lineage of single vintage wines in the world dating back to 1878, culminating in a taste of Para Vintage Tawny from your birth year - a bucket list experience for wine lovers!
Seppeltsfield’s founder, Joseph Seppelt and his eldest son, Benno, wanted to ensure a legacy was passed on to future generations, which began the inception of the Centennial Cellar. It became a tradition of laying down a barrel of the finest wine from each vintage and this was continued every year following.
The Centennial Cellar is undoubtedly a living museum of Australian winemaking history and is an absolute must-see for visitors to the estate. Your tour includes a complimentary wine tasting at the Cellar Door to end your experience. Please let your host know if you would like to include this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Seppeltsfield Estate is just under one hour’s drive from Adelaide, in the beautiful Barossa Valley and is open to the public daily from 10 am to 5 pm. You'll find us at 730 Seppeltsfield Road, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, SA 5355. Follow the iconic palm trees.
- Must be booked with a minimum of 2 people
- Children under 18 years free of charge for all tours
- Cancellations less than 24 hours are non-refundable
Reviews for Taste Your Birth Year Tour - Seppeltsfield Barossa
Get Instant Confirmation