- Professional driver & guide
- 4WD Tour of Bribie Beach
- Photo opportunity with native wildlife
- Visit to the lagoons (swimming optional)
- Kayaking through Norfolk Lagoon
- Access to Fort Bribie (WWII fortifications)
- Historical information about the island
- Water & fruit
Where We Visit
- Norfolk Lagoon
- Fort Bribie
What to Expect
This tour begins with an oceanside drive to Norfolk Lagoon where you will embark upon a kayak tour of what's known locally as Second Lagoon. Get ready for an up-close look at Australian wildlife and scenery, plus plenty of photo opportunities of both. After the kayak tour, hop into your 4WD and head north along the beach to your next historical destination.
Your second stop will be the WWII Bunkers at Fort Bribie, which were built back in the 1940s. These amazing forts which descend into the sea will give you unique insight into Australia's history, and your tour guide will complement the visit with plenty of information on the site.
After the WWII Bunker Tour, you will head back south to your original pickup point. Along the way, be sure to look out for local dolphins which may make an appearance!
Don’t miss this great experience of Bribie Island!
Frequently Asked Questions
Bribie is the most northern island in Moreton Bay, Queensland with one-third of the island being protected as National Park. Bribie remains a hidden gem, only 45 minutes drive from Brisbane Airport.
There's a good chance you will. Bribie Island is one of the world’s largest sand islands and is home to over 350 different species of birds and countless other wildlife including kangaroos, Eagles, turtles, dolphins, dugongs, dingos and goannas, just to name a few.
For safety purposes, this tour only accepts children ages 7 years and older.
Reviews for Bribie Island 4WD, Kayak, Beach & Bunker Half Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Due to tides and weather/beach conditions, tour lengths may vary.
- Not suitable for children under 7 years of age.
- You may cancel your booking by notifying the Tour Operator. Cancellation fees, if any, will be determined with reference to the date on which notice of cancellation is received by the Tour Operator and are expressed as a percentage of the total price paid for the cancelled tour, product or service.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation