- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Go behind-the-scenes at an inner-city winery!
- Wine tasting of 4 boutique, artisan wines
- Delicious 2-course lunch
What to Expect
Do something different for lunch and head to an inner-city winery for a unique experience. It's the perfect way to enjoy a wine tasting plus learn where these delicious vinos come from.
The winery prides itself on artisan, small-batch, handmade wines. They source small parcels of high-quality grapes from across Australia, selecting fruit from where it grows best across the country. It's the first winery in Brisbane in near 160 years.
Seated in the Barrel Room, enjoy a scrumptious 2-course shared dining experience paired with our tasting paddles, all while learning more about the winemaking process. This is a dining experience like none-other featuring food prepared over a 4-metre custom built fire-pit. If the winemaker is around make sure you say g'day and get a photo!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is wheelchair access to the venure.
- Minimum group size is 2 people
- All participants must be at least 18 years old
- No cancellation fee applies if the cancellation is received no less than 96 hours to the event (for groups under 10)
- Any cancellation received within the notice period and all no shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
Reviews for Gerler Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch
Get Instant Confirmation