Learn how Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Fish Farm supplies world-class barramundi to some of the finest restaurants!
1 Hour Barramundi Gourmet Farm Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Tour a Barramundi fish farm, to learn how they grow & supply top quality, sustainable produce to restaurants
- Explore over 3 hectares of earthen ponds filled with saltwater from the Daintree River
- Enjoy a Daintree Saltwater Barramundi tasting plate for a real farm to table experience
- Departs from the meeting point at Lot 3 Vixes Rd, Wonga Beach, QLD
The Hook-A-Barra Gourmet Farm Tour includes a meet and greet, feeding of barramundi, catch and release fishing, harvest day, and a gourmet tasting platter of award-winning produce.
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Lot 3 Vixes Rd, Wonga Beach, QLD 4873
Farm operations and location, water standards, checks, balances and recycling, food conversion ratio, lifecycle of barramundi, filleting and eating.
Wear a hat and sun protection and comfortable walking shoes for the Hook-A-Barra Gourmet Farm Tour.
They usually commence at 9am, but, Farm departure times and experiences vary depending on seasonal workload.
Hook-A-Barra is located on the Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Farm, which is Lot 3, Vixies Road, Wonga Beach, Queensland. It is 90 minute drive from Cairns, or 30 minutes north of Port Douglas. No public transport or transfer service is available at this time.
Reviews for 1 Hour Barramundi Gourmet Farm Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.