- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Delicious set dinner that serves 2 to 4 people, including a 1kg Killarney dry-aged tomahawk steak, prepared over the firepit over 24 hours
- Sides include coal-grilled Marron, clay-baked potatoes & roasted bone marrow
- Wine & drinks
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is the epitome of a shared dining experience, where you can join your friends for a delicious dinner, unlike anything you've had before.
Your menu consists of a 1kg tomahawk cut of dry-aged Killarney beefprepared over a firepit over the course of 24hrs. It's accompanied by coal-grilled Marron, clay-baked potatoes, roasted bone marrow and will easily feed four people (or two hungry people).
The dining experience revolves entirely around fire, with the executive chef-led team preparing everything over the four-metre custom built fire-pit.
While wine isn't included, it's hard to dine at an urban winery, without ordering at least a glass. The winery prides itself on artisan, small-batch, handmade wines. They source small parcels of high-quality grapes from across Australia, selecting fruit from where it grows best across the country. It's the first winery in Brisbane in near 160 years.
City Winery Dry-Aged Beef Experience
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Experience requires 4 days' notice
- Minimum group size is 2 people
- No cancellation fee applies if the cancellation is received no less than 96 hours to the event (for groups under 10 pax)
- Any cancellation received within the notice period will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- No shows incur a 100% cancellation fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions