- Get up to $50 cash back per person when you book with us
- Take on Australia's ONLY helicopter skydive adventure
- Jump out of a helicopter from up to 10,000ft over Surfers Paradise
- Freefall for up to 30 seconds at insane speeds of over 200kph
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy and 3-month membership is included in the price
- Highly qualified and experienced tandem instructor
- Safety briefing and instruction
- Comfortable goggles designed to wear over prescription glasses if needed
- Personalised certificate
Gold Coast Tandem Helicopter SkydiveTake on Australia's only helicopter skydive on the Gold Coast, jumping from an exhilarating 10,000f & freefalling at speeds of over 200kph!
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase at the drop zone
What to Expect
Want to tick the ultimate extreme sporting adventure off your bucket list? This is Australia's ONLY helicopter skydive!
You'll take to the skies on a thrilling helicopter flight and feel your heart racing a million miles per hour as you look down from up to 10,000ft out the open heli door. Then, experience an unforgettable adrenaline rush as you jump with your tandem instructor out the open chopper door and freefall at wild speeds over incredible views of Surfers Paradise. This is an unbeatable adventure that is literally like nothing else you can experience in Australia. So what are you waiting for?
Before take-off, you'll be geared up and taken through a safety and instructional briefing to get you ready for your heli skydive. Buckle in and soak up the excitement of the helicopter ride that takes you over the Gold Coast sights and up to an adrenaline-pumping 10,000ft. Your tandem instructor will be strapped to you and take care of everything technical; all you need to do is work up the courage to jump and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
Then, you'll leap from the helicopter and feel the unbeatable exhilaration of freefalling for up to 30 seconds at insane speeds of over 200kph. After the full-throttle falling, your tandem instructor will deploy the parachute so you can enjoy a canopy ride flying to the ground. Take in the incredible views of the Surfers Paradise coast while you enjoy the electrifying post-heli-skydive adrenaline high.
Best of all, no experience is necessary, as all training is provided. All you need to do is wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather and flat closed-in shoes, and get ready for the thrills! Even though you won't forget this experience any time soon, photo and video packages are available for purchase at the drop zone once you land.
Frequently Asked Questions
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
We recommend removing any loose items before your skydive, including dentures or false teeth. If you have any questions at all, please ask our friendly staff when you arrive at the drop zone.
We have goggles that will fit over your glasses/contacts, leaving you to take in those EPIC views!
However please let your instructor know if you are wearing contact lenses.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately you cannot take your own Go-Pro with you on your skydive.
Our tandem instructors actually have to obtain an additional license to be qualified to carry a camera in freefall, and in order to obtain that license, they need to:
- Do a minimum of 100 jumps.
- Complete 20 landings within 10m of the target.
- Complete 5 consecutive nominated landings with 20m of the target.
This is on top of all the other training they need to complete to become a solo skydiver and tandem instructor in the first place!
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
- The minimum age is 12 years, and participants under 18 years require parent/guardian consent
- Participation is subject to the harness fitting correctly and safely
- Weight restrictions apply. For safety reasons, the experience provider needs to be advised if you weigh greater than 95kg. Every customer is weighed as part of the check-in procedure, and surcharges will occur and are payable on the day at the rate of $50 if over 95kg and $75 if over 105kg (subject to change). Persons over 110kg can jump only subject to assessment by a tandem instructor
- No particular level of fitness is required, but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Where possible, please notify the experience provider prior to the jump date of any existing medical conditions or illness
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Once your booking has been made it is non-refundable
- Surfers Paradise Dropzone
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely