Explore rolling vineyards, lush countryside, rugged coastlines and white-sand beaches on this multi-day tour of Australia's west coast
6 Day Esperance and Margaret River Camping Tour Highlights
- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- See, do, camp and explore along this breathtaking cape-to-cape track
- Taste your way around Margaret River
- Wander through the ancient forests of the Walpole region
- Experience the coastline and rock formations of Albany
- Cape Le Grand National Park and its friendly kangaroos
- Unearth Australia with your expert guide
- A variety of delicious meals (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners)
- Comfortable transport via air-conditioned minibus
- Experience the freedom of the open road on a six day camping adventure from Perth
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Passengers need to provide a sleeping bag and pillow to insert into the swag (which is provided).
No. Snacks, soft drinks and alcohol are not included.
Reviews for 6 Day Esperance and Margaret River Camping Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Beaufort St Tourist Bus Stop @ 6.15 am