Journey along Australia's stunning west coast and experience a totally different side to the country on this multi-day tour departing Perth
7 Day/6 Night Exmouth Explorer Tour - Departing Perth Highlights
Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
6 nights in dorm-style accommodation
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
All National Park entrance fees
Pinnacles entrance fee
Monkey Mia entrance fee
Highly experienced driver-guide
Informative tour commentary
Select inner-city pick-up and drop-off points
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2L water bottle - essential on long walks
- 15kg soft luggage and small day bag
- Any prescription medication you usually carry with when travelling
- Please ensure you pack appropriately, all weather conditions
- Warm jacket, thermals, woollen hat is advisable for the colder months
- Sturdy walking/hiking shoes with tread
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Swimmers, towel & toilettes
- Camp torch/headlamp
Child policy for this tour is 6 years old and over, due to the nature of this tour, it’s not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 to 17 can only be booked as private room upgrades and are not available for dormitory style accommodation. A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
Guests aged 6-17 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult and required to stay in private room facilities on multi-day tours.
- Kalbarri Abseiling - for 2 descents (Beginners)
- Swim with Manta Rays on the Ningaloo Reef with Coral Bay Ecotours (snorkelling, competent swimmers only)
- Glass Bottom Boat on the Ningaloo Reef with Coral Bay Ecotours
- Whaleshark swim (seasonal March-July) with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours (snorkeling, competent swimmers only)
- Whaleshark/Humpback Whale swim (Seasonal Aug – Sept) with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours (snorkeling, competent swimmers only)
*Please note these tours are not operated by us and can have different terms and conditions. We recommend you contact the operator directly via their websites for booking details and terms and conditions. Weather can impact these tours, which is outside of our control. Tours may be canceled, in which case a full refund will be issued by the operator. As we are dealing with wildlife, they are always expected but never guaranteed.
Reviews for 7 Day/6 Night Exmouth Explorer Tour - Departing Perth
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Billabong Backpackers - 381 Beaufort St Highgate
- Criterion Hotel - 560 Hay St Perth
- DoubleTree Hilton Perth - 100 James St Northbridge
- Fremantle Prison YHA - 6a The Terrace Fremantle
- Hostel G - 80 Stirling St Perth
- Mantra on Hay Perth - 201 Hay St East Perth
- Parmelia Hilton Perth - 14 Mill St Perth
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central - 24 Mount St Perth
- The Witches Hat Hostel - 148 Palmerston St North Perth
- Whitfords Train Station - Kingsley