- Experience the thrill of spotting the northern Humpback migration & Southern Right Whales in Flinders Bay!
- A luxury vessel with 5 viewing decks over 3 levels
- Guests numbers capped to prevent overcrowding
- Lounges with luxury seating (for an additional cost)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Free postcard and photos
- Underwater camera & microphone with big screen Whale TV
- 100% whale watch guarantee (June-Nov) or FREE return voucher
- Southern Right whales arrive in late July & August
WHAT TO EXPECT
Welcome aboard the Steep Point, a $2.5M purpose-built luxury catamaran with 30-knot capability. It's the largest and most luxurious in WA, getting you to the magnificent Western Australian whales fast! This luxurious 25-meter stable vessel provides an excellent platform for whale watching. With 5 viewing decks over 3 levels, you're guaranteed to spot the magnificent Humpback, Southern Right, and occasionally, the very rare Blue Whale along with seals, dolphins, and migratory birdlife from all over the world.
On this tour from Augusta, you'll enjoy uninterrupted views of the water from the open bow and upper grandstand deck or a heated interior lounge with luxury lounge seating. You'll also get to Learn the Language of the Whales from the tour's live expert commentary. Plus this tour includes Whale Watch TV Theatre so you can hear the sounds and enjoy views from an underwater camera and hydrophone. There's plenty of opportunities to learn, see, and hear the marine life!
This whale watching tour in Augusta features superior service with no crowding guaranteed. You'll also receive complimentary tea and coffee and there is an onboard cafe with eftpos facilities. With a passenger capacity capped at 72 people, there is never overcrowding. The vessel also has an enclosed viewing saloon with fully licensed bar facilities so you can enjoy this amazing experience in comfort and style.
Expert guides will share in-depth knowledge of the whales as they pair with their partners on the journey north and their return migration south with newborn calves. An underwater camera and hydrophone allow you to watch and listen to the mammals in their natural habitat — it's an unforgettable experience!