- '5 Day Progressive Surf Course' for absolute beginners!
- All surfing equipment (Rip Curl wetsuits & surfboards)
- 4 nights in modern beachside accommodation
- All meals provided
- Return transport from Sydney
- Surfing photography & video during the whole course
- Surf Camp t-shirt & Trucker Hat
- $20 OFF Rip Curl voucher
Surf Camp 5 Days 4 Nights
Surf like a pro after this 5 day progressive surf course at Seven Mile Beach!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When in Australia you've got to learn to surf! Our 5 day progressive surf course is designed for absolute beginners. You can expect to stand up, ride waves & acquire the essential skills and knowledge to continue surfing after the 5 day course. Our surf teachers are fun and have some amazing skills to teach you!
During the course, you will stay 4 nights in our modern beachside cabins (all linen provided). Our rooms hold a maximum of 6/7 people per cabin for the ultimate comfort. Enjoy clean onsite facilities, a relaxing outdoor covered entertainment area, hammocks, DVD movies, hot showers, swimming pool, internet, laundry & café. A perfect place to stay during your surf course!
Seven Mile Beach (located 2 hours from Sydney) is a picturesque national park beach. It's the ideal location for beginner surfers with its low energy waves and scenic surroundings. You can escape the city & experience the buzz of catching a wave amongst an uncrowded, pristine natural environment all just 2 hours from Sydney!
During your 5 days surf course the following meals will be included: 4 x breakfasts, 5 x lunches and 4 x dinners. Meals are cooked on-site with fresh local produce. We serve buffet style to cater for hungry surfers. Experience authentic Australian BBQ dining. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Tour departure info:
Departs Monday from Wake Up Hostel Sydney at 9:00 am, returns to Sydney Friday afternoon.
What to bring:
- Swimwear / Board Shorts
- A huge appetite
- Lots of energy
- Sun protection
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm/wet weather clothing
- Valid ID
- Towel & toiletries
All of our surfing instructors are friendly, fully trained & qualified. They hold a Level 1 Surf Coaching Accreditation, Bronze Medallion Life Saving & Senior 1st Aid Certificates.
Surf Camp 5 Days 4 Nights
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What is included on this tour?
- 5 days, 4 nights all inclusive
- Eight 2-hour lessons
- Tasty buffet meals including Aussie BBQs
- Surf at Australia’s best learn-to-surf beach, 7-Mile Beach Gerroa (only 2 hours from Sydney)
- Friendly, fully qualified surf coaches
- Purpose-built Surf Camp
- Free Photos & $20 Rip Curl Voucher
- The Customer acknowledges that there are inherent dangers both apparent and hidden associated with surfing and associated surf camps. The Customer’s participation in the surf camp and surfing and other associated activities may involve injury.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the supplier has no control in respect of weather, surf or other physical conditions during any surf camp. The supplier is accordingly not liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience to any Customer or any property of any Customer arising from all or any of these factors.
- The supplier reserves the sole and exclusive right to decide whether beach conditions, weather or other factors make any particular activity on a surf camp unsafe or inadvisable and the supplier may terminate any camp at any time for any reason without refund.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 7 days before departure: $100 fee
- Cancellations or changes within 7 days of departure: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions