Join this unforgettable Outback camping experience to sleep under the stars, see breathtaking Uluru, and learn about the local Indigenous culture and Dreamtime stories.
2 Day Uluru Camping Adventure Highlights
- 1 night camping in a swag
- Visit to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Uluru sunset
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta cultural walks
- Dinner & breakfast
- Return airport transfers meeting select flights
- National Park fees
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cool Hat
- Big water bottles
- Awesome walking shoes
Summer tours run from October to March:
- Tours start at the Ayers Rock airport at 13:00
- We drop off for connecting flights by 11:00
Winter tours run from April to October:
- Tours start at the Ayers Rock airport at 14:00
- We drop off for connecting flights by 12:00
Reviews for 2 Day Uluru Camping Adventure
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.