- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Pick up/Drop off from Ayers Rock accommodation
- 30 min stunning helicopter scenic flight over one of the world's most famous natural landmarks
Uluru & Kata Tjuta Helicopter Scenic FlightEnjoy an incredible bird's eye view of Uluru!
Why do we love this
We love that this trip gives you a different view of Uluru and the chance to see this landmark from the sky!
What to Expect
Take your trip to Uluru to the next level!
On this trip, climb aboard a helicopter and fly around Uluru and Kata Tjuta on a 30-minute breath-taking scenic flight! You'll get a birds-eye view of this amazing area and get to take in all the beauty the Red Centre has to offer.
Getting to the helicopter is easy, with free pickup from your accommodation in Ayers Rock. Once in the sky, you can admire the amazing work of Mother Nature and take in views of one of the world's most famous natural landmarks.
You won't get a better view of Uluru - seeing it from the sky is a once in a lifetime experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
We take off from the Airport, about a 10-minute drive from the town centre.
Wear something comfortable, bring a bottle of water and don't forget a fully charged camera!
Please inform the staff if you are over 130kg
Yes, this operator caters for travellers with a range of disabilities. You can find more infomation HERE
- When booking, please mention the time you would like to do the flight in the message box.
- A flight can occur only if at least 2 people (from the same booking or not) have booked.
- Your flight will only be confirmed once you receive a second confirmation email from the supplier of the tour.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely