- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Pay for 1 hour, get the second hour free
- Annual pass available for unlimted adventure
- Fun and excitement for the whole family
- An experienced team to give you hints and tips on how to get the most out of your time on the dunes
What to Expect
Surf the Kangaroo Island dunes like a pro on a sandboard in this must-do family experience!
Little Sahara is a spectacular sand dune system covering over two square kilometres with dunes of various sizes and steepness to suit all adventurers.
With an experienced team to give you hints and tips on how to stay safe and get the most out of your time on the dunes!
Hot tip: Apply Kangaroo Island Ligurian beeswax to the base and prepare for maximum sand surfing action!
There's 2 hour hire or annual pass options availble, so go on, get out there and live a little!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Supplier suggests bringing a small backpack to carry your personal items:
- A water bottle
- For tours: enclosed shoes
- A raincoat if it looks like rain
Tours run in most weather conditions, with the exception of storms, hail or gale-force winds, as your safety is The Supplier's first priority.
Helmets are for hire on site for $10 each, they are strongly recommended! Alternatively you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before your booking time will not incur a fee and The Supplier will offer a full refund.
- Cancellations 24 to 48 hours before your booking time, will incur a 50% cancellation fee or 25% amendment fee
- Cancellations less than 24 hours = no refund or amendment available
- Delayed arrivals on the day of a booking, may impact on the intended duration of your booking.
Reviews for Kangaroo Island Sandboard Hire
Get Instant Confirmation