- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return scenic cruise through the stunning Mamanuca Islands
- Option of half-day or full-day access to Malamala Beach Club to soak up the tropical vibes of the world's first island beach club
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment for snorkelling, kayaking & stand-up paddleboarding in the crystal-clear waters
- Complimentary towel service as well as wi-fi to show off your day to friends back home
- Convenient return coach transfers from selected Nadi, Denarau, Wailoaloa, Coral Coast, Natadola, Momi Bay or Sonaisali accommodation
Malamala Beach ClubSpend an unforgettable time in tropical Fijian paradise at the world's first island beach club, Malamala Beach Club
What to Expect
Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters and pristine white-sand beaches, you're invited to come and experience Malamala Beach Club, the world’s first beach club located on its very own island.
Spend either half a day or a full day soaking up the atmosphere of one of the treasures of the stunning Mamanuca Islands.
Boarding from Port Denarau, take a seat in the air-conditioned lounge or head up to the open-air deck as you enjoy themagnificent scenery while you cruise through one of Fiji's most picturesque island chains. Malamala Island is situated on a little slice of heaven, only a short 30-minute vessel transfer away. With picture-perfect white sands and endless views over the turquoise ocean, the island is like a scene pulled straight from a postcard. Small enough to stroll barefoot around the island in 20 minutes, and large enough to feel like your own deserted paradise, Malamala Beach Club is fully equipped with everything you need to switch off, unwind and chill out.
Enjoy the amazing beach club facilities with a full-day pass to experience palm-fringed beaches, beachside cabanas, a resort-style infinity-edge pool as well as picturesque views across the Mamanuca Islands from Fiji’s best-located island. If you are short on time, there is an option to choose a half-day pass instead, with access to the same fantastic facilities.
You can immerse yourself in the non-motorised water sports on offer, including snorkelling on the colourful fringing reefs and discovering the fish life, stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, or lazing about under the swaying palms soaking up the tropical sun. Here you can do as much or as little as you desire.
Malamala Beach Club also offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites, Asian and Pacific inspired dishes, shared platters and an array of hand-crafted cocktails, all at an additional cost. Combine this with laid back tunes mixed all day long and you won’t want to leave.
Full Day Pass Departure Points: Denarau, Wailoaloa, Nadi Coral Coast, Sonaislai, Natadola & Momi Bay Hotels
Half-Day Pass Departure Points: Denarau, Wailoaloa & Nadi Hotels
Transfers from the Coral Coast are provided to connect with the 10am vessel departure (ex Port Denarau) and the 4:15pm vessel departure (ex Malamala) only. Half-day passes are only valid for travel from Wednesday to Sunday inclusive, with connecting coach transfers only available from Denarau, Wailoaloa and Nadi Hotels.
Add on any of the following extras to upgrade your day - just let us know at the time of booking!
Poolside Day Bed (for up to 2 people) - FJD$50
Beachside Cabana with butler service (for up to 2 people) - FJD$85
Beachside Grand Cabana with butler service (for up to 8 people) - FJD$160
Frequently Asked Questions
You're going to a tropical island and it can get hot and sunny! So it is advised to bring a hat, sunscreen, an additional towel if you wish (the beach club provides one per person) and of course your camera!
Some money for drink & food purchases is a good idea.
Fiji has beautiful weather all year with a very warm, tropical climate. The rainy season is from November to the end of March, but don’t let this 'dampen' your spirits, as the wet season is usually made up of plenty of sunshine, with only one or two sudden down-pours a day, meaning you can still enjoy your beach holiday!
In the case of adverse weather the safety of our passengers and crew is paramount. Should The Operator cancel a cruise due to weather conditions you are able to reschedule your day cruise to another day or get a full refund.
- All cruises are subject to sea & weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety
- All courtesy coach transfers must be pre-booked
- The supplier reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport & vary itineraries & services if necessary
- Within 24 hours or no show: 100% cancellation fees apply
- No residual refunds are available for any unused components after travel has commenced
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely