- 7 nights accommodation: Ashyana Candidasa Resort in Candidasa (1 night), Puri Rinjani Bungalow in Kuta (2 nights), Puri Bunga Beach Cottage in Senggigi (1 night), Aston Sunset Beach Resort in Gili Trawangan (2 nights), Puri Dalem Hotel in Sanur (1 night)
- 7 breakfasts
- All transport between destinations and to or from included activities by private van, public bus, boat and internal flights
- Chief Experience Officer
- Local guides
Lombok Classic TourExperience the beautiful coral reefs and beaches within just 8 days.
What to Expect
Visit Sasak Village, enjoy a snorkeling trip, have an easy trekking in Tetebatu, swim at Sendang Gila Waterfall, spend some free time on the white sand beaches, and explore Gili Islands.
This pretty little Indonesian Island is sure to take your breath away with the mesmerizing picturesque all around. Bali is not just a honeymoon spot but truly a treasure of nature. With water beneath to cool you and volcanic mountains to show the true meaning of heat this place is a mixture of all. Rice paddies to make you aware of the green shades and the hint of religion to tell you that Bali is firmly holding on to its roots this place is definitely the best vacation spot. The Lesser Sunda Indonesian Island in Lombok is again no less than a treasure. The best adventurous spot having maximum surfing spots, mainly at Kuta and Banko Banko. If Bali is mesmerizing, the Gili is a treat to the eyes. If one Island can take your breath away, imagine what a group of three islands can do? Experience it at the Gili which is a sum of 3 small beautiful islands. With coral reefs beneath the water, golden sand just next to the water and green palm trees around the water, the Gili Islands is no doubt a picturesque to be witnessed for sure. Snorkel the warm tropical waters and watch Balinese shadow puppets dance in the night. Marvel at floating palaces and temples. Cool your heels in secluded waterfall pools and relax in the laid-back Gili Islands. So why wait? Tag along and experience the true beauty of nature with adventures hidden. Situated a short distance from Bali but visited by only a fraction of the tourist throngs, Lombok stands apart. From animist temples and bamboo forests to beautiful coral reefs and beaches, you'll experience the best of the region in only eight days. With hotels, transport, and a number of included activities arranged by our CEOs, this adventure also allows plenty of free time to create your own highlights.
Day 1: Candidasa
Rise and shine along with the sun to begin the wonderful trip to the heavenly earth, Candidasa today. Reach Candidasa before 11:59 and check into Ashyana Candidasa Resort or similar and relax. Get ready by 18:00 for the Orientation meeting with the CEO and get to know the other group members. Rest for the night.
Day 2: Candidasa to Kuta
Wake up and sail in a ferry to reach Lembar right after breakfast. From Lembar travel in a private vehicle to finally Reach Kuta. Visit the Sasak Village at Kuta and meet the farmers and weavers and discover their way of life. Check in at Puri Rinjani Bungalow or similar for the night.
Days 3: Kuta
Enjoy an amazing day at Kuta relaxing after breakfast. Opt for a surf lesson at your own expense or visit one of the beautiful beaches nearby. Return to the hotel and relax.
Days 4: Kuta to Senggigi
Rise and shine with the sun and get settled in the private vehicle right after breakfast to reach Tetebatu. Head out for a couple of hours of easy trekking at Tetebatu. Then travel by a private vehicle to finally reach Senggigi. Check in at Puri Bunga Beach Cottage or similar for a good night rest.
Days 5: Senggigi to Gili Trawangan
Rise and shine with the sun before you start today’s trip to Gili Trawangan in a private vehicle after breakfast. Reach Senaru and visit the Sendang Gili Waterfall for a nice relaxing swim. Hop on to the vehicle again to reach Bangsal. From Bangsal finally, sail in a ferry to reach your destination Gili Trawangan. Check in at Aston Sunset Beach Resort Gili Trawangan or similar for a well-deserved rest.
Days 6: Gili Trawangan
Enjoy the beautiful gem of nature the largest amongst the 3 Gili Islands, Trawangan. Grab your breakfast and chill at the beach. Then, head straight for a snorkelling and marvel at the marine life. Opt for yoga classes to stretch your muscles a bit. Go back to the resort and relax.
Days 7: Gili Trawangan to Sanur
Have a delicious breakfast at nature’s heaven before you say goodbye to Gili and sail in a ferry to Pandang Bai. From Pandang Bai travel in a private vehicle to reach Sanur. Spend the last night of the tour at Sanur as you can opt for Tanah Lot Sunset Tour before resting at Puri Dalem Hotel or similar.
Days 8: Sanur
Have a last, mouthwatering breakfast of the tour before departing from Sanur anytime after 11:59 with a treasure of memories.
What to bring:
- Flight info, printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border.
- Insurance info, passport, required visas or vaccination certificates with photocopies.
- Vouchers and pre-departure information
- Cash, credit, and debit cards
- Day pack, used for daily excursions or short overnights
- Ear plugs
- First aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, band-aids or plasters, tape, antihistamines, antibacterial gel or wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking, flashlight or torch, headlamps are ideal)
- Fleece top or sweater
- Locks for bags
- Toiletries, preferably biodegradable
- Watch and alarm clock
- Waterproof backpack cover
- Windproof rain jacket
- Long pants or jeans.
What to wear:
- Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders
- Long pants
- Long skirts
- Shirts that cover shoulders
- Shawl or scarf for temple visits.
- For warm weather: sandals or flip-flops, shorts or skirts (longer shorts or skirts are recommended), sun hat or bandana, swimwear.
- Child rates are applicable from the age of 12 years till the age of 17 years.
- All travellers under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 15 people and an average of 12 people.
- You only take on board soft-sided luggage such as a mid-sized backpack or soft duffel bag, keeping your bag's weight to less than 15kgs.
- Suitcases are not appropriate for our Thai sailing adventure as they are not pliable enough to fit into the niches available for luggage. If you are on a longer trip, it may be possible to store excess luggage for one week at the yacht harbour.
- The optional Tanah Lot sunset tour requires minimum 2 people and trekking requires a minimum of 4 people.
- Optional extras paid on arrival: You can opt for half day Tanah Lot Sunset tour in Sanur for 34 USD with a guide, private car, entrance fee, snorkelling at Tepekong and White Sand Beach in Candidasa for 20 USD per person and with a minimum of four passengers, Trekking to Kassala in Tenganan for 20 USD per person with minimum four passengers, rafting at Telaga Waja in Candidasa for 79 USD per person per Sobek as published rates, trekking at Tetebatu for 10 USD per person, Gili Air in Lombok, snorkelling at Gili Island for 22 USD per person, Fun Dive at Gili for 35 USD per person. Prices are subject to change as services are provided by third-party operators. Allow USD 95 to 125 for meals that are not included.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely