- Dress up in a traditional ninja outfit
- Participate in a ninjutsu class
- Receive guidance from an actor who was in Power Rangers
- Learn to use a Shuriken and Katana
- Enjoy the backdrop of World Heritage Site, Himeji Castle
- Taking photos in your ninja costume
Ninja Experience in HimejiPractice the art of the ninjutsu and learn to use tools such as Shuriken (a star-shaped flying-blade) and Katana (a Japanese sword)
What to Expect
Have you always dreamed of being a ninja like the ones you've seen on tv? This is basically the next best thing. In this interactive ninja experience, you will not only learn the history and culture of Japanese ninjas but also get to experience the ninja's intensive practice for yourself!
This unique opportunity will allow you to dress up just like a real Japanese ninja and practice ninjutsu against the backdrop of the World Heritage-Listed Site, Himeji Castle. You will be instructed by a professional actor who plays a major role in Power Rangers and has also been in several historical dramas. He will provide all the training you need to feel just like the ninjas you've seen on the big screen.
Your lesson will last approximately 90 minutes. Your will begin by getting dressed up in your ninja outfit and receiving a ninja name that you will respond to for the duration of your class. Then, learn how to do the exercises that real Japanese ninjas have practiced for over 600 years including ninja walks, ninja\ runs, sword-wielding and blade-throwing. You will even perform a little skit at the end of your lesson! Be sure to take some photos in your outfit before changing back into your pedestrian clothes.
After the training, the instructor will give you either a Shuriken or a Ninja headband as a gift. Please do not hesitate to take it home with you!
Tours run Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 am -12 pm or 1:30 pm - 3 pm.
- Meeting at Yumeori-Yakata
- Wearing Ninja costume
- Receiving your Ninja name
- Learning Ninja walk
- Learning Chanbara (sword fight)
- Learning Shuriken (throwing star)
- Learning Katana (Japanese sword)
- Acting in skits
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Advertised Price and Net Rate DO NOT include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely