- 4x4 jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
4WD Jeep Ride - National Park of Cabo PulmoGo off road and discover Cabo's mountain trails!
What to Expect
The adventure starts with a 4X4 Jeep ride on one of the most scenic roads of Cabo with the Sea of Cortez as your companion.
Then you’ll go off-road to discover some mountain trails. Once in the National Park of Cabo Pulmo, you will enjoy a snack break at Playa Arbolitos just before getting ready for your snorkel adventure. Cabo Pulmo is a protected area made famous by the world-renowned marine biologist Jaques Cousteau, who described it as the Aquarium of the World.
Snorkeling among the beautiful unique coral found on these reefs and the impressive quantity of sea life is an incredible experience.
So much excitement will make you hungry and once out of the water you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
The tour will then take Highway 1 back to Cabo. The views of the mountains and the desert will be a long-lasting memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes (no sandals, please)
- Driver’s license (If you wish to drive)
Lunch at local restaurant, bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Yes there are vegetarian options such as salads and quesadillas.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please note that 1 booking corresponds to 1 jeep with a capacity of 3 people.
- Please notify any medical condition.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Reviews for 4WD Jeep Ride - National Park of Cabo Pulmo
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely