- Round trip transportation
- Double seat kayaks and accesories
- Dry bag for valuables
- Snorkel gear
- Bilingual guide
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Shaded camp
- Refreshments and snacks
- Life jacket
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Santa María and Chileno Bays are the best spots in Cabo for swimming and snorkeling.
Santa María is surrounded by craggy cliffs that make an ideal setting for our first snorkel site. Colorful fish swim right around your legs! They aren’t afraid of humans at all, in fact, they come close to greet you!
A short kayak ride to the east takes you to some beautiful tidal pools to explore.
The finger reef provides calm and shallow waters, great for snorkeling. Here not only fish but eels, starfish, urchins, and even turtles can be your swimming companions. If needed, floats will be available for children needing extra support, please notify our guides in case of needing.
Glass Bottom Kayak/Snorkel Santa Maria & Chileno Bay
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What to bring?
- Beach Towel
- Beach Sandals
- Comftorable clothes
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, children must be 6 years old or above to join the tour.
What kind of food will be provided?
Bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Do you offer pick ups from every hotel in the area? What about Airbnbs?
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
What is the meeting point for Cruise Ship passengers?
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
What is the meeting point for people staying outside the tourist area?
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
What happens if the tour gets cancelled due to bad weather?
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Must be at least 6 years old to join tour.
- Minimum of 6 people required.
- Not wheelchair accesible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.